New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, B-12, Sublingual, 2,000 mcg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Not the good B12

Posted by PeterSmithUK on Apr 05, 2012

This is cyanocobalamin not methylcobalamin. I bought it by mistake. The cyanocobalamin COSTS the body methyl groups which controle homocysteine and reduce inflamation. We want methyl groups, so only ever take the good natural form of B12 : methylcobalamin.

side effects

Posted by Reviewer1761644 on Jan 05, 2010

I have taken B-12 for quite awhile and the is the only brand that has turned my hands and feet orange.I know it's the B-12 because I quit taking it after only one day. It only took about a week to fade back to normal.I've bought other Source Naturals products & never had any problems.Please let me know if anyone else has had a problem with this B-12.

Source Naturals B-12

Posted by Reviewer1043076 on Oct 06, 2010

These do not taste bad. They are about the size of a Sweet-Tart candy and never dissolve like the are supposed to. I won't be buying these again.

doesn't disolve

Posted by Reviewer3253666 on Jan 03, 2011

Unfortunately, these do not disolve under the tongue and I wish I knew this before opening them as I would have returned them...