Source Naturals, B-12, Sublingual, 2,000 mcg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

This works, and it's much easier than shots!

Posted by Reviewer2127084 on Nov 01, 2007

When I finally convinced my doctor to check my B12 level, and it was practically non-existent, she wanted me to come in for the B12 shots. I told her I wanted to try the sublingual B12 first. She just shrugged. But two months later, the blood test was repeated, and my B12 level was in the mid-normal range. Much improved! And without those painful shots. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jun 30, 2009

Source Naturals B12 sublingual 2000mcg do a great job keeping my B12 blood levels- and my energy- at optimum levels. I have pernicious anemia and depend on daily high-dose B12-supplements for the maintenance of my health. I have tried countless other brands with more or less success. These are by far the best and I wouldn't use any other brand any more!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3066498 on Jul 01, 2010

What differentiates this product, is that it has 2000 mcg as opposed to the standard 1,000 mcg B-12. Even if the body dispels the extra, it's there if the body requires it. Good value overall.

High in B12

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Apr 07, 2009

Great for adrenals and thyroid and ferretin

Good for the Nerves

Posted by Reviewer2322147 on Sep 22, 2009

Totally believe in taking B-12 Sublingual. Great for the nerves and these taste so good!