Energy

Posted by Reviewer2014912 on Feb 12, 2010

These pleasant tasting tablets provide plenty of energy to last all day. Thanks.

Great item - Taking it because METFORMIN (for diabetes) DEPLETES your VITAMIN B-12 over Time!

Posted by Reviewer2520962 on Jun 26, 2010

Great Item at a Great Price. I am a Type 2 Diabetic & find this is a Nice addition to my daily regiment of vitamins & Metformin medication. I take METFORMIN 500 mg twice daily & wanted to take this because I read that METFORMIN (for diabetes) DEPLETES your VITAMIN B-12 over Time! I have been taking 1 per day but may go to 2 per day periodically. This helps. I Love iherb.com .. They give you good products at great prices and the shipping is F-A-S-T! I always buy from them. Thanks IHERB! 5 Star Service!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3230541 on May 12, 2010

great for keeping your metabolism working good

B -12 review

Posted by Reviewer3064344 on Sep 07, 2010

I have had no issues with your product since starting it. It works as good as the one I was using and is cheaper! Thank you

Doctor recommended I take B-12

Posted by Reviewer1697556 on Oct 02, 2010

I have been taking this for a month. I went to the doctor yesterday and she cut me back to every other day. My B-12 level has increased. Thanks for a wonderful product!!!!

Good B-12

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Nov 05, 2010

I like these B-12, they are convenient and easy to use.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1478000 on Dec 07, 2010

B-12 Sublingual is by far the best way to have B-12, quite noticeable improvements when taken with Benfotiamine for PN

good product

Posted by Reviewer1710417 on Dec 13, 2010

so far good. will be having my doctor visit soon and will share with him about them.

B12

Posted by Reviewer2248116 on Oct 14, 2010

Pleasant tasting

Good

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Oct 18, 2010

High qulity and great price.