Very Effective Product!

Posted by Reviewer2684903 on Feb 14, 2008

My husband and my granddaughter were both struggling with lingering, persistent coughs after bad colds they'd had. The next day after I gave them both a tablet, they had almost stopped coughing. Plus, it seems to help stop fever blister outbreaks!

Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3035357 on Jan 23, 2007

effective

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Feb 01, 2011

Definite difference in overall health since taking this. In the middle of worse cold/flu season my family has experienced, and I have recovered quicker, and gotten less than husband and daughter. Started taking for chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia, and have seen improved health more than expected. Though, this is only one of MANY MANY supplements I use to control the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, as it was suggested to take with d-ribose, which is also great to 'get to normal' for anyone suffering CFS. Believe my skin tone may be better as well...

Reduce Cholesterol Naturally

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Oct 17, 2011

A great product for lowering HDLs and used with Fish oils or Krill Oil works towards reducing overall cardiovascular risks. Fabulous product.

Allan Macleod

Posted by 5119690499058473329 on Feb 23, 2014

I live in Australia and was pleasantly surprised by iHerb's fast delivery and very reasonable postage. I have found this product to be excellent in every way - they are easy to take and and you just seem to know that they are doing you good.