Contains milk :(

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Jan 11, 2015

I usually order the Thorne brand Betaine HCL but after christmas the budget is a bit tight so i thought i would order these. I didn't notice that they contain milk till i got them. Why oh why do you put milk in these Source Naturals???? Please take the milk out. Oh and i don't even see milk on the ingredients list so i am pretty confused where the milk comes from.

Not working for me

Posted by Reviewer2945577 on Mar 31, 2011

This I was really disappointed in. does not work for me.

Didn't try them.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

Never got to try these so I'm not sure what rating they deserve. Now Foods, Super Enzymes did the trick for me.

Made things worse for me

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Aug 02, 2010

I had good results with omeprazol in the past to fight my GERD but I thought I would try something more natural (if Betaine HCl can be called natural): alas not only did it not improve my condition, it made it worse ! Whenever I take one of this caps, my GERD wakes up. When I stop taking it, my GERD slows down. I will search for a better alternative...

Betain HCL 650

Posted by Reviewer3113325 on Oct 03, 2008

It didn't do anything for me. I still had to use good old baking soda in a glass of water for relief on ""indo-ges-jion". My husband on the other hand said it gave him some relief. Go figgur.