Made things worse for me

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Aug 02, 2010

I had good results with omeprazol in the past to fight my GERD but I thought I would try something more natural (if Betaine HCl can be called natural): alas not only did it not improve my condition, it made it worse ! Whenever I take one of this caps, my GERD wakes up. When I stop taking it, my GERD slows down. I will search for a better alternative...

Contains milk :(

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Jan 11, 2015

I usually order the Thorne brand Betaine HCL but after christmas the budget is a bit tight so i thought i would order these. I didn't notice that they contain milk till i got them. Why oh why do you put milk in these Source Naturals???? Please take the milk out. Oh and i don't even see milk on the ingredients list so i am pretty confused where the milk comes from.

Betain HCL 650

Posted by Reviewer3113325 on Oct 03, 2008

It didn't do anything for me. I still had to use good old baking soda in a glass of water for relief on ""indo-ges-jion". My husband on the other hand said it gave him some relief. Go figgur.

Didn't try them.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

Never got to try these so I'm not sure what rating they deserve. Now Foods, Super Enzymes did the trick for me.

Not working for me

Posted by Reviewer2945577 on Mar 31, 2011

This I was really disappointed in. does not work for me.

Rough for stomach and contains milk( wasted money

Posted by 5416597905488559824 on Jul 13, 2016

I personally do not feel good after taking these, but even more bloated, after doing some research, I found I didn't notice these contained milk before ordering, might be feeling worse after taking them because of this. Or just that HCl won't work for me at the moment, even though I am definetely low on stomach acid, almost can't digest meat at all but I also have a very damaged stomach. Will do with enzymes for now only. Then might try another HC but def without any milk in it and probably in capsules cause these tablets are also very big and difficult to swallow.