Source Naturals, Betaine HCL, 650 mg, 180 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Dec 03, 2008

I take this to add to my digestive enzymes and it works well. I eat alot of meats & proteins so this helps break up the foods better.

helps for Albumin protein spilage

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009

By itself it doesn't seem to do as much, but with Cordyceps CS-4 and Bromelain there is a big difference. It may even take longer use of this to get the full effect.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Feb 11, 2009

I was initially concerned about taking a 650 mg dosage after taking a 350 mg product for so long. Since I was unable to find the product I was used to using, I took a chance on the Source Naturals HCl and I'm glad I did. It works very well. I'm not sure I would take it with a small, light meal, however.

Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer1090086 on Mar 01, 2010

The product arrived in a reasonable amount of time and the price is very good. Have had good results thus far. A suggestion for improvement might be to include a little bit of literature about the product if it is available. Colleen

Betaine Hydrochloride Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2467914 on May 20, 2010

A good product and is value for money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »