All I need

Posted by 4889790507332980936 on Apr 29, 2016

Helps me digest my food. Good product!

Betaine HCL

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Dec 14, 2015

I have been using this product together with Enzymedica Digest products in various strengths off and on for indigestion, which has plagued me constantly in the past six months. It greatly improved my bloating and cramps, and I take it whenever my symptoms worsen again. At my age (66) it is unlikely that I have too much stomach acid; on the contrary, the likelihood of having hypochlorhydria (too little stomach acid) is much greater, and this is what Betaine HCL treats. However, taking it at every meal proved too heavy for me, thus I am taking it as needed.

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer3205232 on Dec 30, 2014

Best product for the best price. Swear by it.

This product is amazing!

Posted by 5280686514451326864 on Nov 23, 2014

This product changed my life! After first pill my nausea and vomiting stopped, after long 15 years and more! My asthma attack gone! Now after about 6 weeks, my nails are grown, hair almost completely stopped falling, candida problem with support of Caprylic acid is much better! I am writing this and looking at my nails, I still can not believe that they are so hard and long after so many years. :) Thank you, I really love iHerb and this product

Helps but capsules are better

Posted by psoriasis on Apr 12, 2014

The price is great, but capsules are better for this purpose. It is very probable that the tablet won't be fully dissolved in the stomach and Betaine HCL tablet in the small intestine or even in the large intestine is not very welcomed. However if you would take the tablets after the meal you could prolong the time when tablet will stay in the stomach (so it can fully dissolve).

Good product

Posted by 5264016779992823941 on Oct 21, 2013

I haven't started taking yet - just received, but my son takes it and has been very pleased.

enhances digestion

Posted by Reviewer2871830 on Oct 13, 2013

Good addition if you've eaten heavy and protein rich meal, especially meat. I've noticed that my digestion works way more better.

good....

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Sep 23, 2013

It's hard to review supplements, I mean how do you know if they are working?

Digestive aid for high-fat dieters

Posted by Reviewer3231844 on Dec 04, 2012

I went on a fat-fast, i.e. I only ate fat. Betaine helped with digestion. Good product.

hani