Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2809769 on Sep 03, 2008

Since taking this product, my digestive distress after a meal is gone

Great product

Posted by 5182379342997403058 on Sep 28, 2016

Great product and good value

cannot digest meat/protein or absorb vitamins without it

Posted by andreaholden on Oct 14, 2016

After a major b12 deficiency that was only corrected with taking the daily then weekly shots, my B21 started to decrease steadily afterward. I've also had a lot of trouble with constipation. I read about digestion issues caused by low stomach acid and tried this supplement. I take 2-3 pills after I eat meat and take 2 pills before bed when I take Selenium, B6, fish oil, Magnesium, B12, and D. My nails started growing at a fast rate and are very strong (this is highly unusual), my energy level has increased slightly (high levels of fatigue are normal for me), it has helped my facial/back acne too because I'm not constipated etc. (yes! yes!), and my B12 has stabilized (yes!). This supplement has been a real life saver for me. I experimented with how many I should take depending on what I eat and I can get 3-4 pills in until my belly feels warm, I just prefer the 2 pills. Don't take too many or your belly will ache/cramp and you might get a headache - start slow. Also, do not take without food on an empty stomach, it will hurt your belly with cramps. I also take Source Naturals Enzymes as well and usually only when I rarely meat, potato, beans or such items that usually give me bloating and constipation. There is milk in this product but it does not bother me that I've noticed. I cannot find it at a better price anywhere else for this size, quality and quantity. I hope it might help you too.

Betaine HCI

Posted by Reviewer2856676 on May 27, 2011

Highly recommend this brand and product

enhances digestion

Posted by Reviewer2871830 on Oct 13, 2013

Good addition if you've eaten heavy and protein rich meal, especially meat. I've noticed that my digestion works way more better.

Great Price and Service

Posted by Reviewer2723680 on Oct 04, 2010

We use this product as an additional supplement for our son who has a metabolic disorder. It seems to help with his homocystine levels. I have always been happy with the quick service for Iherb and also its very good price on this product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2577864 on Jan 04, 2011

I was very impressed with the fast service and great quality of the product. I will happily recommend iHerb to my friends.

All I need

Posted by 4889790507332980936 on Apr 29, 2016

Helps me digest my food. Good product!

Brilliant. no reflux

Posted by citygaldesigns on Dec 01, 2011

I love these, easy to have in my handbag to take if I've had a big protein meal. They don't reflux, and I don't taste the porcine ever again like with other digestive enzymes.

No acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2443775 on Jun 05, 2016

Gives more acid to digest fat and proteins