Source Naturals, Betaine HCI, 650 mg, 180 Tablets

Betain HCL 650

Posted by Reviewer3113325 From California on Oct 03, 2008

It didn't do anything for me. I still had to use good old baking soda in a glass of water for relief on ""indo-ges-jion". My husband on the other hand said it gave him some relief. Go figgur.

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2949310 From Florida on Jan 26, 2007

This is an outstanding company with good products that come highly recommended by Dr. Marcus Laux, whose health newsletter I subscribe to. I've used many different digestive aids, and this one works very well. The older you get, the less hydrochloric acid you produce, and it is especially necessary for digesting protein. I've never experienced any burning sensations on using it, but, of course, you should never take it on an empty stomach. And be sure you take food right after you swallow the pill, because you wouldn't want it stuck in your throat.

Betaine from Sourch Naturals (HCL)

Posted by Reviewer1883988 From Colorado on Apr 28, 2009

I take this product on the advice of my chiropractor/nutritionist. I am at that age(59) when the digestive system needs help with normal digestion. She helped me understand that this is quite common as we grow older, so I take it daily with meals. HCL is the natural acid produced by the stomach to make digestion possible. I do seem to feel better, but I have changed my diet and am taking several supplements to help maintain optimum health.

Useful for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2936205 From Texas on Nov 08, 2009

I find this product very useful for help with digestion. I also like the fact that the product is in caplet and not capsule form. I've had HCL capsules break up before they hit my tummy (yeow!)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1245088 From Australia on Jan 06, 2010

works wonderfully with magnesium citrate