Great

Posted by Reviewer1205845 on Jan 01, 2011

Very good.

great quality

Posted by karljacobs on Dec 04, 2010

it makes a positive difference aiding protein digestion. quite potent and may need to be dosage adjusted for some. also good for kick starting and boosting the body's own HCL production.

From Ohio

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Nov 30, 2010

I usually take Betaine HCL in a capsule but these are thick tablets... I really don't feel like they are working like capsules.. I probably will not purchase these again.

Didn't try them.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

Never got to try these so I'm not sure what rating they deserve. Now Foods, Super Enzymes did the trick for me.

Smells a bit cheesey

Posted by Reviewer2188624 on Oct 06, 2010

I have had these before and don't remember them being cheesy. They do the job but the smell is bad. I won't get this brand again.

Great Price and Service

Posted by Reviewer2723680 on Oct 04, 2010

We use this product as an additional supplement for our son who has a metabolic disorder. It seems to help with his homocystine levels. I have always been happy with the quick service for Iherb and also its very good price on this product.

I am Amazed...........

Posted by Reviewer2330940 on Aug 24, 2010

In three to four days the stomach problem I was experiencing vanished completely. To tell the truth I am no longer taking this supplement, as I have no symptoms, therefore no reminder to do so!!!

Made things worse for me

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Aug 02, 2010

I had good results with omeprazol in the past to fight my GERD but I thought I would try something more natural (if Betaine HCl can be called natural): alas not only did it not improve my condition, it made it worse ! Whenever I take one of this caps, my GERD wakes up. When I stop taking it, my GERD slows down. I will search for a better alternative...

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Jul 14, 2010

I was taking Apple Cidar Vinegar to help with my digestion but am now on the Blood Type Diet and vinegar is not good for me. I don't seem to need as much Betaine HCI as I did vinegar to do the job.

Betaine Hydrochloride Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2467914 on May 20, 2010

A good product and is value for money.