Source Naturals, Bifidyn, 2 oz (56.7 g)

3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Works great for stomach upset and nausea...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 From Canada on Apr 16, 2009

Use this daily but also if I'm feeling sick to my stomach.

Biofidus Yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2209625 From Indonesia on Jun 27, 2011

I use Bifidyn regularly to produce an excellent Yogurt. I use 1 to max 2 teaspoon full of Bifidyn mix with 1 max 2 Liter cool pasteurized fresh Milk and then heat it up in my oven to about 45 deg. C and stay at this constant temperature for almost 10 hr. After the 10 hr growing time put it in the refrigerator 3 deg. C for one night and the next Morning I have an excellent Yogurt. The so fresh made Yogurt can last for 3-4 weeks if stored at 3 deg C. I consume that type of smooth yogurt daily and feel excellent in my colons.

Contains soy (endocrinedisruptor) & gluten (gut inflammator)!

Posted by NutritionArts From Finland on Jul 18, 2013

I had high hopes for this, but it contains two bad insensitivies causing agents: soy and gluten. Really bad for almost anybody trying to heal their gut. What were they thinking at Source Naturals is beyond me. Totally 100% no-no for anybody on paleo, Terry Wahls (Minding my Mitochondria) or Bulletproof diet. If you are trying to introduce milk digesting bacteria to your gut, bifidum longum is a good try, but this product is not.

Good product for the healing of the large intestine-there are better ones but it still works...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this product has some therapeutic properties to the large intestine,although it also makes me lightly constipated in the process,i tried other products that worked better than this(see my other probiotic reviews) but still i cannot dismiss this product as it did help me for a period of time.i now give it to my pets sometimes to renew their live intestine probiotics after getting antibiotics for a couple of days...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews