Source Naturals, Bilberry Extract, 100 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

My eyesight in my left eye has improved back to where it's almost 20/20. My right hasn't made it that far but my overall general eye health has improved.

Has made a tremendous difference.

Posted by Reviewer1692779 on Mar 02, 2010

Both my mother, who has a serious degenerative eye condition, and I have seen good results from this product. Our eyes are very healthy, and our prescriptions haven't changed in several years! When I don't take this, I can see the difference in my vision. Also, this particular formula offers a lot of the anthocyanins in each tablet.

Eye health care

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Sep 09, 2010

Billverry helps my eye power. After taking this product I feel less eye fatique than before.

These are fine

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Dec 19, 2007

I've been taking these for some time. They are a very compact tablet, which is useful if you take a lot of vitamins as I do. Sometimes though I think capsules full of powdered Bilberry work better

Source Naturals Bilberry Extract

Posted by Reviewer1152339 on Dec 06, 2006

Anyone who is looking for a high potency bilberry extract could not do better. It has a full 100 mg and a very high concentration (37%) of anthocyanosides.

I trust Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Jul 05, 2012

Taking these for cataract prevention, so time will tell I suppose. I know and trust Source Naturals and so feel good taking yet another of their supplements.

Great for the eyes

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 19, 2010

Bilberry is great for eye health. My daughter and I now can read again and watch TV without tearing up after the first 5 minutes. Great product.

Unique

Posted by robingiles on Jun 20, 2008

Very small, easy to swallow, soluble tablets. Unusually high (37%) anthocyanosides content. Excellent value.

Source Naturals, Bilberry Extract, 100 mg,

Posted by Reviewer2250270 on Nov 01, 2007

So far, I have been satisfied by the benefits of this drug.

Like it

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jun 08, 2014

It's a good product but a bit expensive

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »