Yay, Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer3032484 on Jun 21, 2011

This stuff really works. I crochet a lot and my hands would get stiff and sore from arthritis. I have stopped using ibuprofen for my joint pain because of the Boswellia. The only thing is that I can't take 3 a day because of the calcium (too much calcium), however, 2 a day works just fine.

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

with gastritis.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I had terrible inflamation and pain all over my body & ordered this products based on other reviews. My MD had prescribed drugs which only worked for part of the day. This works.

Very satisfied!

Posted by GoNatural on Feb 03, 2011

I use this together with curcumin and ginger which seems to work very well to control inflammation.

Great for my Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer3280046 on Jan 08, 2011

I use this as an alternative to prescription Asacol and it works great. I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from ulcerative colitis looking for an herbal solution. I only speak for myself of course, and your doctor's opinion should always come first.

good for inflammation, especially arthritis on the finger

Posted by Reviewer2902940 on Oct 21, 2010

if i find my finger joint is slightly swallon, I took boswellia(source natural'), I got rid of the swallon situation. I always keep boswellia supply at hand, even I'm on my trip.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1934906 on Aug 31, 2010

Never tried Boswellia until 2 months ago. Amazing pain and inflamation relief in my back starting the very first night and continuing! It gives the same relief as 800mg of ibuprofen without any noticible side effects over this entire two months! I am amazed and so pleased. I expect that this will also help control inflammation throughout the body eg, the arteries. So this is just one more natural method to not only aid with my back but to also help prevent coronary artery disease (inflammation in arterial walls causes plaques, not cholesterol!).

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Aug 15, 2010

I've been healing my hips...arthritis...with chondroitin sulfate, methionine, b12, flax oil, coral calcium, grape seed extract, and vitamin c to repair bone and cartliage. I added tumeric and bromelain for anti-inflammation. What I have been doing is working very well, and I really don't see a big difference since adding Boswellia. Source Naturals is a very good brand, and I'd suggest people try it. It helps Chron's disease, which will also be helped by grape seed extract and vitamin c to make connective tissue to heal the lesions, and marshmallow extract to coat them. Grape seed extract is also naturally anti-inflammatory in that it causes mast cells to secrete less histamine.

Excellent supplier and very speedy

Posted by Reviewer1506253 on Aug 12, 2010

I am amazed at the fast and economical postage and the good price of the goods. I have since ordered again from iHerb and will continue to do so. The web site makes it easy to source best value for money conducive with quality.Goods frequently arrive as quick or quicker than some local suppliers.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Aug 03, 2010

Helps a lot with my inflammation in my joints and is natural, much better than ibuprofen and other toxic meds.