excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

These are simply great. Gelatin free (because they are tablets) although a little big, so if you have trouble swallowing big pills, might be a problem (these are almost as big as my multi!). Just today in the news there is a study with broccoli sprouts preventing digestive cancers in humans. These are so much easier than eating pounds of raw broccoli sprouts every day. Thanks Source Naturals for another great product!

Posted by Reviewer3141055 on Oct 07, 2008

Upon opening, the colour and smell give the impression that the tablets are a quality product. NOW foods do a similar [but mature] broccoli extract (also very good) but they speak of providing "sulforaphane potential", whereas this SN product simply states that it provides "sulforaphane".. which suggests that this SN tablet might be a better product but I buy both just in case.

Posted by IHERB-EUROPE-PAGE on Dec 31, 2013

As an asmathic person I alway used ventolin and other medication. I tried this product and I notice improvement from day 1! Since then I did not use antibiotics and ventolin. I can recommend this in case you have lung or immune disease.

excellent

Posted by elrapha on Sep 17, 2012

i love this product. helps me eat lots of broccoli without the stress involved. i think it is more effective than jarrows broccoli. i bought both at the same time but i prefer this.

High Quality! Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3334066 on Oct 18, 2007

This product has a very high percent of the active ingredient Sulforaphane (1,000 mg/tablet). Don't be fooled by other products' claims in terms of the concentration or equivalent (in pounds) relative to fresh broccoli. What matters is the amount of the active ingredient.

h.pylori elimination and good price

Posted by Reviewer3325952 on Nov 08, 2007

I bought this product because there was good research showing sulforaphanes eliminating h.pylori, which is a concern for me now. Great price here, and source naturals is a very good name.

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 14, 2009

Goodness of broccoli without having to eat it. Tabs are a bit big but it's worth it.

Broccoli Sprouts with Sulphoraphane

Posted by Reviewer1812130 on Mar 04, 2011

We are very pleased with our purchase. The product was not available locally, and IHerb was one of the only suppliers on-line. The shipping rates were very reasonable, and the package arrived quickly. The product is easy to swallow, and easy on the stomach. We will purchase from IHerb again!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Jan 01, 2012

Google anti cancer and broccoli.

It is good quality

Posted by 5240767998212306407 on May 09, 2015

Breast cancer surgery I was in before one and a half years It is fine now Now is five years there is a possibility of recurrence Broccoli There is data that is effective in cancer Broccoli is a favorite, but we have to take after surgery in supplicant because it does not eat every day Condition of the body is a good Broccoli supplicant is unexpectedly high price Since IHerb is the cheapest I bought every eight months Shipping I like the place to be free

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »