Source Naturals, Bromelain, 2000 GDU/g, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Better than Laxitives

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Oct 18, 2007

If you need to move the system take 2000 GDU of Bromelain and wow! 24-36 hours later you'll be feeling much better with no discomfort. Use them regularly and you'll feel much better all the time. Skin issues will get better and your overall mood will be more positive. Small investment for a major life improvement.

Part of my 3 part joint program

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Jun 19, 2009

Quite a while back I read in a book by an MD that manganese, bromelain & pantethine were particulary helpful for joint pain. I started using all 3 and boy do they work. I have left out one component or the other from time to time but the best result is from using all three!

helps my gout

Posted by Reviewer1198546 on Feb 13, 2012

I've been using this product to treat my gout flare-ups naturally. I've found it to be effective. so considering the price, I would highly recommend it.

HOPING THIS WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Dec 21, 2012

SUPPOSEDLY IF YOU TAKE 1500 MG A DAY IT WILL CLEAN OUT YOUR BLOOD VEINS, I HAVE ONLY BEEN TAKING THIS FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS, THE VEINS ON BOTH SIDES OF MY NECK ARE CLOGGED UP I AM GOING TO TRY THIS FOR A YEAR THEN GO BACK AND GET TESTED AGAIN.

fibrin and biofilm dissolver

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 20, 2014

I bought this to remove any biofilm that would stop the supplements I'm using from doing their job. So far, it seems to work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »