Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3101860 on Dec 28, 2007

Uterine fibroid shrinkage from 5.5 cm a year ago, to 4.9 cm this year. The sonogram tech and the doctor were surprised!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2249790 on Jan 25, 2007

I've been using this product for years and its great. It helps with hormone imbalances - too much estrogen.

A Favorite Product

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007

This product has been very helpful to me for use in fighting excess estrogen.

Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1362722 on Mar 16, 2011

Great tablets, have not had cancer return for 8 years using these tablets. Had no Chemo or Radiation.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by Reviewer1939114 on Jun 12, 2008

I take these for prevention of Cancer. I believe in nutritional supplements and have been taking them for years. I once saw Dr. Thomas Slaga, from the cancer research center, give a speech on this product and tested on mice with cancer, reduced the tumor or eliminated it. Will use this product for the rest of my life.

Seriously attacking the Fibroids

Posted by Reviewer2501219 on Mar 26, 2011

I am very pleased that this product has worked effectively against the Fibroids. One thing that I noticed was that before when I pressed on my lower abdomen, I used to feel pain. But I noticed that the pain is gone.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Jun 17, 2010

I am taking this supplement with Dimpro, for my frobroids, and I guess its working, no more swollen breast, my cycle seems to be normal once again. Still have pain, but I have a lot of Fribroids, but I think this with a combo of other supplements have helped, and no more night sweats. Dionne Canada

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2742507 on Aug 26, 2011

Only started a week ago on this product, but I feel it's working. I have a little more energy and actually lost some weight too.

fatloss and toxins

Posted by Reviewer2008075 on Jul 30, 2010

I have been using 200-400 mg of DIM daily, along with 400-600 mg of Calcium D-Glucarate to help rid myself of "estrogen dominace" (also known as stubborn belly fat), and help my body combat the many thousands of toxins daily... This is a must product. Thank you iHerb.com for carrxying it. Highly recomended for health.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by Reviewer1497953 on Feb 21, 2011

this is really great for pms when taken with Vitex.