Source Natural Calcium Night

Posted by Reviewer2693526 on Feb 07, 2008

Can really sleep; up to 5 hours before getting up to go to the bathroom. Usually I get up every 3 hours, so this is a great product!

Excellent source of Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1721723 on Sep 07, 2008

I take this to supplement Calcium intake. It helps with joints. I would recommend to anyone needing Calcium.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2884873 on Nov 06, 2010

I know I'm getting the calcium I need and perfect before bed to help me sleep. No aftertaste or stomach issues!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2769806 on Mar 05, 2009

I was taking separate supplements at bedtime before finding this, as I have trouble sleeping, so this simplifies things. I just add a melatonin and seem to fall asleep faster with the combination.

Another successful order!

Posted by Reviewer1715094 on Dec 21, 2010

Excellent service! The web order went smoothly and a week later the order appeared in my mailbox exactly as expected. This is a great place to do business with.

Best one for my insomnia

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This cal/mag helps me sleep more than the others I have tried (which have been many!). I have not taken during the day, but should try that also. I take one at dinner and 1-2 in the evening. works great!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Nov 25, 2013

I liked ingredients and I hope this helps. Only time will show. I will definitely buy this particular calcium formula once it is back in stock. Thank you.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Mar 21, 2010

Large tablets, but my daughter doesn't seem to mind. Good ingredients. Probably good as a top up to calcium requirements. Like the fact that there is more magnesium than calcium.

Source Naturals, Calcium Night, 240 Tablets (SNS-01061)

Posted by Reviewer2463413 on Feb 23, 2011

Do help a lot

good one

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Oct 24, 2011

this feels to absorb well

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »