New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Calm Thoughts, 90 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2985568 on Aug 19, 2008

I only took Calm Thoughts a few times and did not have any luck with it. Each time I took it, I became irritable and found it incredibly hard to stay in one place for very long as I felt a bit stir crazy. I was not productive, I more just would feel anxious and focus on what I wasn't getting done. I see other reviewers have had great luck with this product though.

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer1389259 on Apr 13, 2011

When I started taking these, my depression was intensified pretty dramatically. For me it could be called "No Thoughts". Be careful with these if already taking an antidepressant drug. I thought it would be okay to take with it, but these are really potent. I can't take these at all with my prescription unless I want to be completely nonfunctional.