Helps with Headaches

Posted by Reviewer3144007 on Dec 22, 2011

I get migraine headaches due to chemical sensitivity and this REALLY helps if I can catch it very early. If I put one under my tongue the moment I feel the headache coming on, it goes away completely. I don't want to go to a mall without these again!

Suprisingly effective product

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Aug 04, 2011

I used to get Glutathione IV's for a toxic liver condition and though I am mostly healed, was looking for an alternative. Everyone including my doc says take NAC, that's the precursor to glutathione. Well, it never worked for me. I take one of these morning and night and I can tell my liver feels better and bowel eliminations are better since the liver is functioning. I LOVE this product.

Great for during a detoxification reaction

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Aug 24, 2009

When you detox your body, you can experience die off (Herxheimer Reaction) that include headaches, body aches or flu like symptoms. This Chem-defense is great! It mops up any chemicals that are caused by the release of toxic chemicals (endotoxins) due to bacteria dying during the healing process. It works quickly (sub-lingual) and is very effective. I don't mind the taste and I think I am picky. It does contain B2, so there is a little trace of a vitamin aftertaste. I just drink water and it's gone. The benefits outweight the taste. Great product!

Chem Defense

Posted by Reviewer2779565 on Nov 15, 2007

Have found Chem Defense to be an excellent product for helping me cope with MCS. Taken when exposed to fragrances and other chemicals it alleviates many of the mcs symptoms.I carry it with me always. When needed, more than suggested on bottle.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on May 02, 2011

I give this to my kids to help with their allergies. They like the flavour, although I do worry about giving them sorbitol

used for copper xs

Posted by WendND on Nov 23, 2011

I used this to clear excess copper, worked very well. Used hair analysis to see changes. Was feeling a great improvement in energy once the xs was reduced.

Chem-Defense Orange

Posted by Reviewer2604682 on Apr 03, 2011

Very pleased. Order came promptly and was well-packaged. The taste makes them easy to take.

Good for chem sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Aug 08, 2010

Son has used these tablets for several yrs. to help cope w/low serum GSH & chem sensitivity. Not a cure, but helpful.

Nice taste

Posted by 5493635501914070700 on May 17, 2014

Not sure if these work just my first bottle. Seem ok. Tab quite thick has to dissolve under tongue which is bit awkward but no headaches of anything so far and finding glutathione in sublingual form is rare too.

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Apr 15, 2009

I did not enjoy taking these and will not re-order because of the unpleasant aftertaste. I didn't notice that it was having any positive effects, but I'm sure I didn't give it enough time. Over half my bottle will go to waste...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »