Nice taste

Posted by 5493635501914070700 on May 17, 2014

Not sure if these work just my first bottle. Seem ok. Tab quite thick has to dissolve under tongue which is bit awkward but no headaches of anything so far and finding glutathione in sublingual form is rare too.

Ihavent had a chance to use this yet

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013

I have seen good reviews but have not had a chance to adequately evaluate this product.

Helps with Headaches

Posted by Reviewer3144007 on Dec 22, 2011

I get migraine headaches due to chemical sensitivity and this REALLY helps if I can catch it very early. If I put one under my tongue the moment I feel the headache coming on, it goes away completely. I don't want to go to a mall without these again!

used for copper xs

Posted by WendND on Nov 23, 2011

I used this to clear excess copper, worked very well. Used hair analysis to see changes. Was feeling a great improvement in energy once the xs was reduced.

Suprisingly effective product

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Aug 04, 2011

I used to get Glutathione IV's for a toxic liver condition and though I am mostly healed, was looking for an alternative. Everyone including my doc says take NAC, that's the precursor to glutathione. Well, it never worked for me. I take one of these morning and night and I can tell my liver feels better and bowel eliminations are better since the liver is functioning. I LOVE this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on May 02, 2011

I give this to my kids to help with their allergies. They like the flavour, although I do worry about giving them sorbitol

Chem-Defense Orange

Posted by Reviewer2604682 on Apr 03, 2011

Very pleased. Order came promptly and was well-packaged. The taste makes them easy to take.

product review

Posted by Reviewer1776290 on Aug 31, 2010

I am very happy with the product ordered and was very impressed at how quickly i recieved it in the mail. Will definately order again from this company! stephanie goolsby

glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2771894 on Aug 24, 2010

I took this instead of the drink mix I was taking. I started feeling weak again. I don't think it works as well as the mix.

Good for chem sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Aug 08, 2010

Son has used these tablets for several yrs. to help cope w/low serum GSH & chem sensitivity. Not a cure, but helpful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »