Chemical sensitivities helped

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Feb 09, 2013

Chem-Defense has helped my chemical sensitivities. I take it on an as needed basis plus a couple of other times a week. If I remember to take before shopping at a store, I often have no symptoms (headache, overwhelming fatigue, nausea, etc) or much reduced symptoms with a quicker recovery time. I have even forgotten to take it before going to shop and then taken it when I got home and my recovery was expedited. It's true the taste isn't great, but it's tolerable for me since it works so well in reducing debilitating symptoms. Be sure to allow it to dissolve slowly under the tongue. It's designed to absorb through the tissues under the tongue. Much of the benefit is lost if it is chewed.

REALLY HELPS WITH MOLD ALLERGY

Posted by Reviewer1820646 on Oct 12, 2010

I was so thankful to find this product. I am allergic to mold and most of the time I just take one of these sublinquel tablets and it really helps me. At times it will completely remove my symptoms.

Really like!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Mar 28, 2011

I really like these. Tastes great, not sugary. I have chemical sensitivities. This seemed to help the one time I've used it. Will keep using to fend off chemical/perfume assaults!

Chem Defense

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Jul 27, 2010

This product is a life saver for me. Due to IBS my body doesn't detox well so using this really helps. I prefer the peppermint to the orange both for taste and the fact that peppermint is soothes and relaxes the stomach and colon.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer3256810 on May 27, 2011

very effective because it is sublingual