chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Dec 26, 2011

The tablets are easy to swallow, smallish. I take these separately because I buy a glucosamine - 1 a day - made from corn, which I buy from the channel islands here in the uk because I cannot buy a 1 a day glucosamine from iherb. I still have to work out the cheapest way to buy these arthritis remedies. These are supposed to take 6 months to kick in so it is too soon to say whether they work or not. Glucosamine on its own doesn't work so well. They must work, because supplements which work usually carry a higher price tag.

seeme like good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Aug 10, 2010

I don't like to take supplements with glucosamine, so I like this one since it is pure Chondroiten Sulfate.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2784332 on Oct 16, 2007

I made the mistake of purchasing some glucosimine that didn't have the chondroitin sulfate in it, so I am using this and it seems to be doing the same job.

Neck Pain Help

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Nov 14, 2012

Good product seemed to help some with my neck pain problem

Not much for the money.

Posted by Reviewer1359754 on Mar 26, 2009

Compared to the companion supplement, glucosamine, this supply meets only the minimum recommended dosage for 30 days. I will look elsewhere for abetter deal.

Dr. Friedlander

Posted by Reviewer1580521 on Jul 22, 2008

Prompt, excellent service during selection, ordering and arrival of my medication (chrondroitin sulfate) package. Your maintained records made reordering aprocesses, effective and comfortable. Thank you.