Easy way to get B Vitamins

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012

Easy and doesn't taste bad either.

Seemed to do the trick

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I got these as a trial for my dad. Super easy to take, even for the pickiest person. Dissolved quickly and he seemed less stressed and happier by the end of the week. We will order a larger size. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

one of my most useful freebie...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this complex is focused on the absorption of b12 in the highest degree possible,this is why its sublingual and not for swallowing,b12 is known to be destroyed quickly in the digestive system.it is also absorbing faster like this so it gives you an immediate boost to energy.i especially recommend this to anyone that has a chronic b12 deficiency and especially those who take Losec , prilosec , Omeprazole or any Proton-pump inhibitor ( ppi ) for chronic hurtburn or gastric inflammation that will bring you to a b12 deficiency in a snap and will not heal you in any way. the only down side i can find that it is bitter and will not suite children or others who tend to say "Yuck" quickly.also,i believe that natural occurring b-complex like in brewer's yeast or in Saccharomyces cerevisiae can now be extracted and it absorbs even better than co enzymate only the price is higher,maybe Source Naturals which i have the deepest respect for its products will accept the challenge to make economical whole food vitamins and minerals for the 99ers like they do so wonderfully in other products....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Noticeable improvements!

Posted by 4960994278595499263 on Oct 31, 2012

I enjoyed using this B vitamin product because it was so easy to take! Without my supplements, I experience severe adrenal fatigue and vitamin B deficiency. When taken in combination with my other supplements, vitamin B keeps my adrenal fatigue at bay.

Haven't tried these yet

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Nov 21, 2012

I will give these 4 stars because I'm sure they will be very good. Source Naturals is one of my favorite brands for quality etc... just haven't tried them yet.

Good product!

Posted by 5661806081215120751 on Jan 13, 2013

Good product!

kompelsais B

Posted by effgaa on May 12, 2014

Garšai nav nozīmes, manuprāt. Svarīgākais ir sastāvs. Šis nebija slikts. Varētu arī lielāku iepakojumu paņemt.

Good for energy

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Pleasant orange taste. Easy to take in the morning, helps with energy. Sublingual tablets for good absorbtion. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Aug 24, 2012

guess she likes it, no complaints

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

i did not see great improvements, but taste was good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »