This was discontinued

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Dec 11, 2012

But seems like it was ok

Good for energy

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Pleasant orange taste. Easy to take in the morning, helps with energy. Sublingual tablets for good absorbtion. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Noticeable improvements!

Posted by 4960994278595499263 on Oct 31, 2012

I enjoyed using this B vitamin product because it was so easy to take! Without my supplements, I experience severe adrenal fatigue and vitamin B deficiency. When taken in combination with my other supplements, vitamin B keeps my adrenal fatigue at bay.

kompelsais B

Posted by effgaa on May 12, 2014

Garšai nav nozīmes, manuprāt. Svarīgākais ir sastāvs. Šis nebija slikts. Varētu arī lielāku iepakojumu paņemt.

Good product!

Posted by 5661806081215120751 on Jan 13, 2013

Good product!

Haven't tried these yet

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Nov 21, 2012

I will give these 4 stars because I'm sure they will be very good. Source Naturals is one of my favorite brands for quality etc... just haven't tried them yet.

for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Aug 24, 2012

guess she likes it, no complaints

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

i did not see great improvements, but taste was good.

Don

Posted by TinVal on Oct 03, 2012

So much ingredients... "Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, natural licorice flavor, and sodium citrate.

Tastes really bad

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I love Source Naturals and think they make quality supplements, and this one is good I'm sure. But for a sublingual it tastes absolutly horrible. I have to just swallow it, so I'm not sure I'm getting the benefit it provides sublingually. I received this as a sample, but I won't buy it.