Source Naturals Coenzymate B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jul 16, 2012

I really like the idea of sublingual coenzymated B vitamins - however, something in this didn't agree with me. I think it may have been one of the added ingredients. It doesn't taste great either, but I would have been prepared to get past that if I could have tolerated it.

Not the best taste, but the fact, that it's coenzyme form is a plus.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

I didn't like the taste very much, but I can't say, that its revolting either. It's a big pls, that it's inhe coenzyme form (doesn't need to go through the liver to be absorbed into the body), but there are better coenzyme B forms (not chewable), that are easier to take and more affordable. One good example is Country Life's coenzyme B, which I use for some time now.

My granddaughter spit this out

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 08, 2012

The taste is fine for me because I wasn't expecting candy, but my granddaughter couldn't handle it. It's tart, not sweet at all. I love a tablet sublingual for the ease of transport - I wouldn't carry around my liquid sublingual b vits. Good idea to have in the purse for those low energy times that come upon us.

Too bitter

Posted by kweemeng on Jun 30, 2012

Although it is orange-flavored, it is not heavily sweeten with sugar (can be a good thing for some) thus I find it too bitter to dissolve slowly inside my mouth. The bitter aftertaste remains in your mouth after some time.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Jun 27, 2012

I didn´t like the taste, but otherwise it is a ok product that is easy to take.

Stress

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 23, 2012

Full time bus driver is a stressful job. I use these sublingual B vites for stress. Works great!

B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jun 16, 2012

These are ok

not for kids

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on May 31, 2012

I got this for my kids but they don`t like the taste so I don`t recommend it for kids but maybe adults or older teens.

no comment