Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Coenzymate B Complex, Orange Flavored Sublingual, 60 Tablets

coenzyme b complex source naturals

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Apr 27, 2010

this is the best b complex ive used, and ive used all kinds, including all natural b complexes from food, lypo-speric b complexes, and coenzymated bs that are not sublingual. ive noticed this formulation and delivery method alone is able to provide the slight thermogenic effect (due to increased metabolism of sugars from cocarboxylase thiamine.) this product has alot of the b's in a form the consumer usually can only wish they would produce upon consuming a regular b complex; but the fact is, and has certainly been in my experience, that the body is unable to coenzymate b vitamins in the therapeutic quantity i take them in supplementally on a consistant basis. this product has also raised my energy, whereas ive noticed other b vitamins would simply be dicarded via the urine quickly. i am however dissapointed that the product contains folic acid instead of a 5 methylfolate, especially in light of all the bad press synthetic folic acid is getting these days, and i also consider their choice to include calcium pantothenate instead of the coenzymated pantethine to depreciate the product, as pantethine has only been shown to stimulate the adrenals when it is brought directly into the bloodstream, as a sublingual would accomplish. i for one would pay more for this product were these adjustments made to master it

helps dry skin

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Nov 03, 2007

I love this brand of vitamin B complex. No other vitamin B product makes me feel like it is actually doing something good. The sublingual B is best. My elderly mother had very dry red skin on her hands. In combination with detoxifying her body, she took this vitamin B complex. It worked wonders! I take it right before bed (under my tongue). I prefer the orange flavor over the peppermint. Keep in mind to give your body a break from it once in a while, so as to not overdose.

Powerful B Vitamins

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I keep this on hand for quick supplementation when I feel my B Vitamins are low (I'll feel tired, uninspired, or short tempered when I'm at that critical point). Just put 2 under the tongue & they'll dissolve in about 20 minutes, sending absorbable B's directly into the blood stream. This helps brighten my mood after taking & gives me more energy. Be forewarned that it will slightly discolor teeth--I recommend rinsing your mouth w/ water (& swallowing) about 10 minutes after these dissolve. Great IHerb price!

I love this quick acting B complex -- flavor OK

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Oct 06, 2010

This gives me a quick little boost and I carry them in my purse. I've tried both the orange and the peppermint and I like the orange much better. The taste isn't offensive to me. I simply crush the tablet with my teeth to break it up and then move it under my tongue. It takes a little less time to dissolve this way.

Never again

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1502970 on Aug 18, 2008

I liked the idea of a sublingual B-complex, so I ordered this. It has a nasty, bitter taste. The pills also have a yellow dye that stain the teeth. I'll never order this again.