Not unpleasant tasting

Posted by 4913024509892187822 on Jan 14, 2016

They will turn you pee into a more vibrant shade of yellow but don't let that put you off. Coenzymate B works to allow tryptophan to be better absorbed. Tryptophan is the precursor to the bodies natural high ability.

good Vitamin B when having sensitive stomach

Posted by Reviewer2786504 on Dec 25, 2015

When i take other Vitamin B tablets my stomach gets upset and i fell nauseous not so with these ones. Will order them again

mixed reactionaction

Posted by newday on Oct 15, 2015

Have only used 2 days Do notice subtle increase in energy, sense of wellbeing and increased appetite...have had little for over a year. However, although taste is acceptable, these dissolve very slowly and although they are round, the edges are a bit sharp in a small mouth I will probably try the much touted cream delivery system next.

Not that bad

Posted by Reviewer2702049 on Jun 26, 2013

The first time I took one, i was pretty shocked by the strong taste. To me they tasted bitter, like a really bitter grapefruit really. I don't taste the orange in them at all. But after taking two or three, I don't mind the taste at all. They're actually pretty tasty now and they work really well. If I take an entire pill I seem to dream all night, so I have backed down to only half a pill and day and it's just perfect.

Direct Absorption

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This B Complex is absorbed directly into the bloodstream since it's disolved sublingually. I really like this vitamin B complex for that reason. It's very bioavailable. The taste is fine for the most part, but has a very very slight bitterness beneath the orange flavoring. One drawback is that sometimes it seems to take a long time to dissolve, especially if I'm in a hurry in the AM. It also makes my teeth yellow if I don't rinse them. Because of this, I sometimes opt to take New Chapter's B complex instead. If I have the time, I definitely prefer the Source Naturals B Complex though due to its superior bioavailability. My partner cannot be bothered and takes the New Chapter B.

These seem OK

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Dec 25, 2012

These are OK, not too strong tasting for me. Take about 5 mins to dissolve in the mouth, under the tongue etc. Don't think i have noticed any particular benefits from the increased Vit B. I have also read a study that Vit B dissolved in the stomach, not the mouth, has a more long lasting effect. So presumably it's also good to swallow them.

Nothing else comes close.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Dec 12, 2012

I have tried many other B complexes with active B vitamins but nothing else comes close to this one. I have switched from B Right which in comparison, comes in a distant second for me. I believe the difference may be the Thiamine or riboflavin which are both fully coenzymated. Also the fact that it contains a decent amount of B12 (dibencozide) & P5P. NAD & Q10 are also in the mix.

Love the Taste, Love How Well They Work

Posted by Reviewer2087951 on Nov 26, 2012

I actually love the taste of these. In fact, sometimes I'll take an extra one or two in the day, simply because I enjoy the taste combined with the way they make me feel (calming,as someone else said, while at the same time a pick me up from a low energy slump). I do the same thing with orange flavored vitamin C. So if you're considering the product and are scared off by all the negative talk about the taste, try them for yourself. Taste is very personal and subjective, some people like the taste, others dont. But by no means is this one of those products that just simply tastes awful regardless of who you are (there are some products like that here, where every sinlge reviewer says they could not take the product because of the taste - this is not that type of product, a lot of people really enjoy these). If it doesnt taste all yummy and tasty to you, keep in mind they are a vitamin after all, not candy - you're buying them for the health benefits. I have adrenal insufficiency issues, so the B vitamins are key to keeping me going and I find these are a great way to get the B's. I'm grateful at not having another large pill to swallow like with some of the other B-complex pills out there, and I really can feel them working.

Consistently Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1206329 on Oct 17, 2012

Have been taking this for a couple years now. Every time I stop I feel it...less energy, more lethargic, etc. Am a vegetarian so need to keep the B's up. Best B vit I've found, and only the sublingual seems to do the trick,

Sublingual

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 11, 2012

Great stress reducer and helps my mind to focus. Nice that it's sublingual for fast results.