coenzyme b complex source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Apr 27, 2010

this is the best b complex ive used, and ive used all kinds, including all natural b complexes from food, lypo-speric b complexes, and coenzymated bs that are not sublingual. ive noticed this formulation and delivery method alone is able to provide the slight thermogenic effect (due to increased metabolism of sugars from cocarboxylase thiamine.) this product has alot of the b's in a form the consumer usually can only wish they would produce upon consuming a regular b complex; but the fact is, and has certainly been in my experience, that the body is unable to coenzymate b vitamins in the therapeutic quantity i take them in supplementally on a consistant basis. this product has also raised my energy, whereas ive noticed other b vitamins would simply be dicarded via the urine quickly. i am however dissapointed that the product contains folic acid instead of a 5 methylfolate, especially in light of all the bad press synthetic folic acid is getting these days, and i also consider their choice to include calcium pantothenate instead of the coenzymated pantethine to depreciate the product, as pantethine has only been shown to stimulate the adrenals when it is brought directly into the bloodstream, as a sublingual would accomplish. i for one would pay more for this product were these adjustments made to master it

helps dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Nov 03, 2007

I love this brand of vitamin B complex. No other vitamin B product makes me feel like it is actually doing something good. The sublingual B is best. My elderly mother had very dry red skin on her hands. In combination with detoxifying her body, she took this vitamin B complex. It worked wonders! I take it right before bed (under my tongue). I prefer the orange flavor over the peppermint. Keep in mind to give your body a break from it once in a while, so as to not overdose.

Powerful B Vitamins

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I keep this on hand for quick supplementation when I feel my B Vitamins are low (I'll feel tired, uninspired, or short tempered when I'm at that critical point). Just put 2 under the tongue & they'll dissolve in about 20 minutes, sending absorbable B's directly into the blood stream. This helps brighten my mood after taking & gives me more energy. Be forewarned that it will slightly discolor teeth--I recommend rinsing your mouth w/ water (& swallowing) about 10 minutes after these dissolve. Great IHerb price!

I love this quick acting B complex -- flavor OK

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Oct 06, 2010

This gives me a quick little boost and I carry them in my purse. I've tried both the orange and the peppermint and I like the orange much better. The taste isn't offensive to me. I simply crush the tablet with my teeth to break it up and then move it under my tongue. It takes a little less time to dissolve this way.

Gave me a surprising boost

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jul 03, 2010

I was taking quite a decent amount of oral B complex, so i was quite surprised by how much of a voost this product gave me wthin just a week of starting it. I suppose that means my body wasn't converting at least one of the B vitamins very well. I'd recommend anyone seriously ill try this product for a few weeks to see if you're absorbinb the standard B vitamins as well as you could be. The taste is quite nice too, though to make it a perfect product it would also contain activated folate (Metafolin). I may now try the B1 as s atand alone coenzymated sublingual, thank SN and iHerb!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 15, 2010

It works the best among all Coenzymate B Complex products. I can feel the difference minutes after i take it. The taste is bitter, but it's not that bad; even my son and daughter are taking it before school to keep them focus. I introduced it to my mother in law In the beginning, she thought the taste was bad, now she loves it. She said it helped her having less colds and felt more alert.

Invaluable Product

Posted by 4760506038874667597 on Jun 14, 2016

I have several health issues, CFS/ME being just one. This product has made an unbelievable difference in the way I feel compared to before discovering it. All people and conditions vary widely. However, based on my experience, if it can help others like it has me, then I recommend it 100%. To our good health!

Works like magic

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 08, 2011

My 87-yr-old uncle doesn't seem to be absorbing his B vitamins in his foods or regular supplements. I got his these and he started to feel good after just one week. Cell Food and these tablets have given him more energy that he's has in decades. Thank you, iHerb!

sublingual B

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Dec 25, 2007

I feel it is effective, but it makes your mouth a little yellow. I like Country Life coenzyme B complex(currently using) better although its not sublingual(capsule) and needs to be taken first thing in the morning or 1-2 hours after/before meals. Neither one currently contains the new coenzyme of folic acid as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid. I do use sublingual B-12 however. I felt Jarrow methyl B-12 was effective but melted a little slow. I will be trying Source Naturals sublingual B-12(complex of both active forms)next.

Taste is very bitter

Posted by Reviewer2111348 on Oct 20, 2008

While the tablet is orange flavored, it doesn't adequately mask the very bitter taste of vitamins. It takes about 30 minutes for the tablet to dissolve under your tongue and the bitter taste will be apparent in about the first 2 minutes. The bitterness will last throughout the time the tablet is dissolving and longer depending on whether you eat, brush your teeth or otherwise remove any residue in your mouth afterwards