Fabulous taste and price

Posted by Reviewer1768994 on Jun 20, 2011

I use this as a natural calmer and as a breathe mint. I take between 2-3 a day. My daughter has an immune deficiency and needs B complex and does not absorb as much through food and has difficulty swallowing so this is just fantastic. She loves the peppermint the orange she does not enjoy as much.

no comment

Posted by Reviewer1586781 on May 29, 2012

no comment

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Jul 05, 2012

Quick hitting B complex. As they say ... It does a body good!! Love the taste. I have also tried the orange flavored and love the taste of those too.

Boosts mood and physical energy

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Nov 24, 2013

This Coenzymate B Complex supplement really works on me. I chew the tablets and like their taste. Without them, I eventually start to feel run down and worn out - mentally and physically. When I do take them, I feel happier, mentally sharper, and have more physical energy. As another reviewer observed, chocolate is no longer a necessity to feel happy - these tablets do the job! Highly recommended.

coenzymate B complex - Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Nov 22, 2012

This seems good. Has a strong taste despite the orange flavour, but all B vitamins do, and it doesn't worry me. I don't find it too bad. The tablet takes about 5 minutes to dissolve in the mouth. You can suck - but if you do that part will go to the stomach and take longer to digest - which is also OK. A study found that stomach-digested B vitamins were more effective long term, if i remember rightly. So you have the option here.

The Best B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 10, 2013

This is the best & most effective B complex I have ever taken. I do prefer this peppermint flavor over the orange.

A lot of energy

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 24, 2011

Just one of those gives me all the energy I dreamed of :)

I like these

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Mar 24, 2013

I have been buying these for a while now. Good source of b vitamins and they taste ok. I wish they dissolved a bit easier though.

Good help for tiredness after lyme

Posted by Reviewer3175391 on Feb 06, 2014

Good help for reccurent tireness

Easy to use - for whole family

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Apr 10, 2015

Very easy tablets to use, melt in your mouth and flavor is quite good. Gives an energy boost for the day!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »