Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Dec 23, 2008

These sublingual tablets can prevent a migraine if you take it just when you feel one coming on. Even if the headache had begun it helped a great deal. Not bad tasting, all things considered.

Good combo

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Apr 15, 2009

I use this with King Bio Homeopathic for a one-two punch for migrains. So glad to have found this very helpful combination. I take these two wherever I go. Thankful in Texas

Fast Absorption Helps Eyes & Skin

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 05, 2010

I have had red sore itchy eyes and they heal overnight with this sublingual B-2. Also, wrinkles in skin are lessened with one use. I even take a B-complex tablet daily, but seem to need extra B-2. I place one (or two) under my tongue and notice the effects immediately. Not fond of the mint flavor but it dissipates quickly. Like the orange flavor better, but it is not available. Great price, 2X as much at local store. iherb is the BEST!

Nasty tasting + stains teeth/gums yellow

Posted by Reviewer2945962 on Jan 25, 2011

On my way out the door I popped one of these under my tongue thinking I'd let it dissolve while I ran some errands. I could only stand the horrible taste for about a minute (if that). Went to the bathroom sink to spit it out and noticed in the mirror that my teeth and gums were now BRIGHT YELLOW. FYI, if you've ever taken a B complex vitamin before, B2 is the one that turns your pee yellow. I forgot about that. Good thing these tablets are so horrible tasting or I'd have gone out looking like my teeth were rotting out of my head. It came off my teeth after some rinsing, but my gums looked yellow for a while longer. Maybe these tablets do actually work, but the taste and staining are so off-putting that I'll never know. Kudos to those other reviewers who were able to keep these things in their mouth longer than I did. I just wish one of them had said something about the yellow staining and nasty taste in their review. They could've saved me a few $$.

Could be helpful.

Posted by Reviewer1285444 on Nov 17, 2012

Flavin Mononucleotide is needed by the enzyme pyridoxine 5'-phosphate oxidase to convert vitamin B6 into its active form of pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (aka p5p). This product could be helpful for people in which this particular enzyme may be under functioning.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »