Very good

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Apr 12, 2015

For Migraine

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

Several of my family members have occasional migraines. We didn't have any migraine emergencies recently, so I will give an update after we actually used it. Until know, I give it 5 stars in advance.

Não deu certo!

Posted by 4794036371741506470 on Oct 18, 2014

Eu tenho deficiência de B2 e não consegui resolver com a fórmula manipulada e nem com o complexo B importado. Enfim, comprei esta por ser coenzimada na esperança de que resolvesse meu problema, mas começou a me causar distúrbios digestivos e eu tive que suspender. Acredito que por causa do manitol. Quanto ao gosto é bem tranquilo, pois parece uma bala de menta. Os dentes ficam amarelos só enquanto ela está se dissolvendo, basta esperar alguns minutinhos e tudo volta ao normal. Eu só não recomendo o produto pelo fato de causar transtornos digestivos. Espero que o fabricante mude os componentes da cápsula, pois a marca é ótima.

excellent product!!

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jul 01, 2014

It raised the concentration of B-12 drastically after doing some tests.Highly recommended!!

Activated & Bio-avaliable B2

Posted by Reviewer2648337 on Apr 28, 2014

must have B2 supplement - I've noticed a difference since this is a form the body can use directly. Other forms are not converted to something the body can use.

Might be good B-2 but it tastes so bad who can tell?

Posted by Reviewer3322448 on Mar 20, 2014

Really, I usually love Source Naturals products. They're good quality. But these taste so bad I'm inclined to throw the bottle in the trash after tasting just one for less than 2 minutes under my tongue. The B vitamin taste is so strong it completely overwhelms the mint. However, since it's SN product, which are usually good, instead of wasting the bottle I may try swallowing double the number of tablets and seeing if it has an effect when swallowed instead of used sublingually. But if you're looking to take these subligually as directed on the label...buyer beware!

not disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 01, 2013

This is an ideal way to individualise your b vitamin needs, and is probably the most effective way of absorbing it. I will continue to use this product, as part of my supplement program; tailored to my specific needs.

Could be helpful.

Posted by Reviewer1285444 on Nov 17, 2012

Flavin Mononucleotide is needed by the enzyme pyridoxine 5'-phosphate oxidase to convert vitamin B6 into its active form of pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (aka p5p). This product could be helpful for people in which this particular enzyme may be under functioning.

Nasty tasting + stains teeth/gums yellow

Posted by Reviewer2945962 on Jan 25, 2011

On my way out the door I popped one of these under my tongue thinking I'd let it dissolve while I ran some errands. I could only stand the horrible taste for about a minute (if that). Went to the bathroom sink to spit it out and noticed in the mirror that my teeth and gums were now BRIGHT YELLOW. FYI, if you've ever taken a B complex vitamin before, B2 is the one that turns your pee yellow. I forgot about that. Good thing these tablets are so horrible tasting or I'd have gone out looking like my teeth were rotting out of my head. It came off my teeth after some rinsing, but my gums looked yellow for a while longer. Maybe these tablets do actually work, but the taste and staining are so off-putting that I'll never know. Kudos to those other reviewers who were able to keep these things in their mouth longer than I did. I just wish one of them had said something about the yellow staining and nasty taste in their review. They could've saved me a few $$.

Fast Absorption Helps Eyes & Skin

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 05, 2010

I have had red sore itchy eyes and they heal overnight with this sublingual B-2. Also, wrinkles in skin are lessened with one use. I even take a B-complex tablet daily, but seem to need extra B-2. I place one (or two) under my tongue and notice the effects immediately. Not fond of the mint flavor but it dissipates quickly. Like the orange flavor better, but it is not available. Great price, 2X as much at local store. iherb is the BEST!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »