P5P

Posted by Reviewer1315133 on Mar 08, 2008

I have been using this product for a year now for no 3 year old daughter who has epilepsy. I stopped for a while on the advice of doctors to see what the impact was. And it was dramatic, she become lethargic and had more seizures. When I reintroduced it, it was remarkable, which is always in when I restart. She is alert again, has less seizures and is very bright. I recently put in another order, and this time there was less colouring in which is great as it can get really messy when it is not swallowed straight away. Great product, a bit bitter, but wouldn't be without it. We can't get in the UK, it is delivered within a few days which is very reassuring. Good product and Excellent Company.

Very good product but very strong

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Jul 16, 2013

I was looking for a product with a high dose of vitamin B6 in the active form. This one works very well. I took it for a While and then I had to reduce the dosage as I started having side effects from excess B6. I now take only 25 mg a day which is fine.

RAW-VEGAN ATHLETE

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on May 18, 2011

initially started taking 3 with 50mg zinc, and for the first four days, I couldn't keep it in, so I lowered my dose to two taken at different times, and my body is able to keep it in now, especially with vega sport protein. I take it for PMS (stabbing pain, and numbness in face & extremities) I have yet to see how the B-6 participates

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 16, 2012

I believe this is working well for my b6 deficiency

good P5P

Posted by Mark1982 on Aug 22, 2012

I find these 100mg tablets to be good the 300mg tablets are better value however I have to cut the 300's in half because they are such a strong does.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2964917 on Sep 12, 2010

my trusted physician recommended this and it's working.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Mar 19, 2008

Good P5P supplement.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Aug 11, 2011

This seems to be working for me.

Not so sure..

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Apr 13, 2010

I don't think I really 'needed' P5P... But hey, I take it anyway. Welcome to supplements. Doesn't do much for me.