New To iHerb?

4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews
Reviews 1-star

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1858973 on Feb 28, 2010

Big, tastes nasty and burns, won't dissolve under tongue. I have to just swallow them. I take the B12 sublingual and they are fine. These are horrible!

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1488456 on Mar 11, 2009

I was not prepared for the absolutely HORRIBLE taste. And since it's sublingual, the awful taste is almost unbearable. I'm going to try it a few more days, however, if i cannot tolerate the taste, I will have to return this item.

Vile tasting and ineffective

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Sep 24, 2012

I thought these might help my husband's tics but unfortunately taking 2/day did nothing. I decided to try them myself and realised they tasted vile. There are too many additives in with these so perhaps thats why they taste bad. Really need to improve the taste if you're going to make a sublingual.