Very powerful

Posted by 5527040859764210357 on May 28, 2014

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2205157 on Feb 28, 2012

A good wayt o take B-6 but I do wish someone would make a sublingual B-complex formula. I hate swallowing pills. I recommend this product for people who have kidney stones. B-6 combined with K2, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, selenium, and probiotics can almost eliminate kidney stones altogether plus adds other essential benefits.

Pros and Cons

Posted by cot477 on Nov 23, 2009

These are good because they go directly into the system and not through the gut/digestive process. They don't taste great, but they're tolerable. A positive is that you can spit it out after a while if you only want some p5p and not the whole amount (unlike a pill which is all or nothing). I'm on the fence about reordering...

Bad tasting

Posted by Reviewer1625138 on Sep 16, 2010

I bought these for my son, and he doesn't seem to mind them. Tried one myself and had to spit it out.

There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

Unpleasant mint flavor

Posted by Reviewer1193489 on Feb 22, 2014

Hey, I like mint, but these tablets burn my mouth and are just too strong-tasting. Pity, because the active ingredient itself is a four or five star product.

OK but bad flavor

Posted by Mark1982 on Sep 14, 2014

This p5p is OK but the mint is not strong enough to overpower the horrid p5p flavor

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on May 02, 2016

Not sure about flavour of these but like the idea of sublimgual vitamins

purchased for my husband

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

My husband takes this to supplement some deficiencies that he has as a result of taking some medications- still waiting for him to give me an update.