Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1145021 on May 12, 2010

When my doctor asked me to add a B-6 vitamin to my regimen I was not looking forward to yet another pill. I was delighted to find this product which melts well under the tongue and has a pleasant minty flavor.

lots of dreams

Posted by Reviewer2291009 on Dec 11, 2013

My 9 and 10 year old kids like this product. It brings on cool dreams they remember in the morning and they feel as though they have watched tv(which is restricted in my house). I have found using the product has settled my PMS and general anxiety. I am a much happier mummy.

Faster Acting But Ordinary Taste

Posted by 4617994555977094234 on May 12, 2014

Found this product to act quicker than a capsule or tablet form but taste is on the ordinary side. Would be better to stick with a tablet or capsule form unless unable to swallow pills. Does have the advantage of being able to be cut into halves or quarters for metering of smaller doses.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 14, 2011

Still wish I could get a lower dose B6 tablet - I have to cut these in half

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2205157 on Feb 28, 2012

A good wayt o take B-6 but I do wish someone would make a sublingual B-complex formula. I hate swallowing pills. I recommend this product for people who have kidney stones. B-6 combined with K2, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, selenium, and probiotics can almost eliminate kidney stones altogether plus adds other essential benefits.

Pros and Cons

Posted by cot477 on Nov 23, 2009

These are good because they go directly into the system and not through the gut/digestive process. They don't taste great, but they're tolerable. A positive is that you can spit it out after a while if you only want some p5p and not the whole amount (unlike a pill which is all or nothing). I'm on the fence about reordering...

Bad tasting

Posted by Reviewer1625138 on Sep 16, 2010

I bought these for my son, and he doesn't seem to mind them. Tried one myself and had to spit it out.

There are better P-5-P supplements, but this works very quickly if it's urgent!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

This product bothers me a bit, but I like it in other ways. I don't like all the fillers. My kids started taking it before they could swallow capsules and this is all I could give them. They didn't mind the taste too much - smells like toothpaste! I would prefer a more pure product however. I did find that they didn't get as much benefit as from a better absorbed form such as thorne research, so now that capsules are ok, I've switched. My kids need p-5-p or they have nightmares - if we forget to take the capsules before about 5pm, they won't work quickly enough to prevent the nightmare - and capsules do nothing if we remember halfway during the night that we forgot and they're already having a bad dream. However this sublingual lozenge will stop a nightmare problem within 30 minutes and works fast enough to be ok to take just before bed. So we keep some on hand for those days.

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1858973 on Feb 28, 2010

Big, tastes nasty and burns, won't dissolve under tongue. I have to just swallow them. I take the B12 sublingual and they are fine. These are horrible!

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1488456 on Mar 11, 2009

I was not prepared for the absolutely HORRIBLE taste. And since it's sublingual, the awful taste is almost unbearable. I'm going to try it a few more days, however, if i cannot tolerate the taste, I will have to return this item.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »