lots of dreams

Posted by Reviewer2291009 on Dec 11, 2013

My 9 and 10 year old kids like this product. It brings on cool dreams they remember in the morning and they feel as though they have watched tv(which is restricted in my house). I have found using the product has settled my PMS and general anxiety. I am a much happier mummy.

Faster Acting But Ordinary Taste

Posted by 4617994555977094234 on May 12, 2014

Found this product to act quicker than a capsule or tablet form but taste is on the ordinary side. Would be better to stick with a tablet or capsule form unless unable to swallow pills. Does have the advantage of being able to be cut into halves or quarters for metering of smaller doses.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 14, 2011

Still wish I could get a lower dose B6 tablet - I have to cut these in half

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2205157 on Feb 28, 2012

A good wayt o take B-6 but I do wish someone would make a sublingual B-complex formula. I hate swallowing pills. I recommend this product for people who have kidney stones. B-6 combined with K2, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, selenium, and probiotics can almost eliminate kidney stones altogether plus adds other essential benefits.

Bad tasting

Posted by Reviewer1625138 on Sep 16, 2010

I bought these for my son, and he doesn't seem to mind them. Tried one myself and had to spit it out.

Very powerful

Posted by 5527040859764210357 on May 28, 2014

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1858973 on Feb 28, 2010

Big, tastes nasty and burns, won't dissolve under tongue. I have to just swallow them. I take the B12 sublingual and they are fine. These are horrible!

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1488456 on Mar 11, 2009

I was not prepared for the absolutely HORRIBLE taste. And since it's sublingual, the awful taste is almost unbearable. I'm going to try it a few more days, however, if i cannot tolerate the taste, I will have to return this item.

Pros and Cons

Posted by cot477 on Nov 23, 2009

These are good because they go directly into the system and not through the gut/digestive process. They don't taste great, but they're tolerable. A positive is that you can spit it out after a while if you only want some p5p and not the whole amount (unlike a pill which is all or nothing). I'm on the fence about reordering...

Tastes awful but works well

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 17, 2010