purchased for my husband

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

My husband takes this to supplement some deficiencies that he has as a result of taking some medications- still waiting for him to give me an update.

active form of b6

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Apr 23, 2013

These vitamins are effective and get into your system and the pills can be cut into small pieces and lower doses are still effective. B6 helps produce melatonin and can't help you fall asleep...especially when taken in this form.

Awesome

Posted by TinVal on Feb 18, 2013

good

Vile tasting and ineffective

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Sep 24, 2012

I thought these might help my husband's tics but unfortunately taking 2/day did nothing. I decided to try them myself and realised they tasted vile. There are too many additives in with these so perhaps thats why they taste bad. Really need to improve the taste if you're going to make a sublingual.

Great way to have B6

Posted by truevitality on Jul 25, 2012

For some people it is hard to absorb B6 and even in the converted form some still have trouble with absorbption, so to have one that is sub-lingual is fantastic

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2668712 on Jun 17, 2012

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Mar 13, 2012

I like this product. I don't think the taste is bad at all like others have stated. I'm taking a lot of different supplements so I can't really tell if it was this particular product that did it for me, the combination or some of the other products. But together with the other supplements my skin problems have disappeared and no pms. I will by it again:)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2205157 on Feb 28, 2012

A good wayt o take B-6 but I do wish someone would make a sublingual B-complex formula. I hate swallowing pills. I recommend this product for people who have kidney stones. B-6 combined with K2, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, selenium, and probiotics can almost eliminate kidney stones altogether plus adds other essential benefits.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 14, 2011

Still wish I could get a lower dose B6 tablet - I have to cut these in half

Doesn't taste too bad!

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 04, 2011

I ordered this from the UK as it was the only co-enzymated sublingual tablet I could find. I was a little dubious, as I'd tried the vitamin B2 of the same brand before, and it tasted too awful to take, but this one isn't bad at all. It certainly isn't nice, but it is very bearable. I find taking it in this way you need less of a dose than regular B6 tablets, even p-5-p ones. I've only knocked one star off because the taste could be nicer, but that's being a bit picky really! I'll be ordering again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »