Source Naturals, Coenzymated B-6, 25 mg Sublingual , 120 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews

sublinguals rule

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 28, 2008

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

Guaranteed to get the B6 into your system

Posted by Reviewer1110747 on May 31, 2012

With sublingual you’re guaranteed to get this B6 into your system, and the taste is ok too. Though I didn’t buy this for the taste. And I really don't think people should be focused on that, as it isn't the point.

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2668712 on Jun 17, 2012

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

rating

Posted by Reviewer2166885 on Jul 31, 2008

These vitamins are great. Since I only have 18 inches of small bowel this gives me a way of getting the vitamins I need. Thank you for having this type of vitamin.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1145021 on May 12, 2010

When my doctor asked me to add a B-6 vitamin to my regimen I was not looking forward to yet another pill. I was delighted to find this product which melts well under the tongue and has a pleasant minty flavor.