Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1488456 on Mar 11, 2009

I was not prepared for the absolutely HORRIBLE taste. And since it's sublingual, the awful taste is almost unbearable. I'm going to try it a few more days, however, if i cannot tolerate the taste, I will have to return this item.

Love this brand

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

I love the P5P form of this, and the fact that is sublingual helps me tremendously, as I have issues with swallowing most tablets and capsules;; as well as malabsorption//digestive issues.

Awesome

Posted by TinVal on Feb 18, 2013

good

Doesn't provoke gastritis

Posted by Reviewer2732177 on Oct 11, 2016

I don't take B vitamins generally as they really aggravate my stomach and provoke flare-ups of gastritis. This doesn't happen with sublinguals. This B 6 is the only one I can take, and it's a good one.

Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 03, 2014

Great for reducing AGE's and it help with energy.

Tastes awful but works well

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 17, 2010

I like the 120 tablet size too

active form of b6

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013

These vitamins are effective and get into your system and the pills can be cut into small pieces and lower doses are still effective. B6 helps produce melatonin and can't help you fall asleep...especially when taken in this form.

Great way to have B6

Posted by truevitality on Jul 25, 2012

For some people it is hard to absorb B6 and even in the converted form some still have trouble with absorbption, so to have one that is sub-lingual is fantastic

Doesn't taste too bad!

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 04, 2011

I ordered this from the UK as it was the only co-enzymated sublingual tablet I could find. I was a little dubious, as I'd tried the vitamin B2 of the same brand before, and it tasted too awful to take, but this one isn't bad at all. It certainly isn't nice, but it is very bearable. I find taking it in this way you need less of a dose than regular B6 tablets, even p-5-p ones. I've only knocked one star off because the taste could be nicer, but that's being a bit picky really! I'll be ordering again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Mar 13, 2012

I like this product. I don't think the taste is bad at all like others have stated. I'm taking a lot of different supplements so I can't really tell if it was this particular product that did it for me, the combination or some of the other products. But together with the other supplements my skin problems have disappeared and no pms. I will by it again:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »