Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 03, 2014

Great for reducing AGE's and it help with energy.

Fantastic

Posted by 4932175306189112657 on Sep 29, 2014

Absolutely great for fast absorbtion of B6. Really really happy with this form of B6, as someone who needs to take it every day.

Love this brand

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

I love the P5P form of this, and the fact that is sublingual helps me tremendously, as I have issues with swallowing most tablets and capsules;; as well as malabsorption//digestive issues.

Awesome

Posted by TinVal on Feb 18, 2013

good

active form of b6

Posted by saynotorxdrugs on Apr 23, 2013

These vitamins are effective and get into your system and the pills can be cut into small pieces and lower doses are still effective. B6 helps produce melatonin and can't help you fall asleep...especially when taken in this form.

Great way to have B6

Posted by truevitality on Jul 25, 2012

For some people it is hard to absorb B6 and even in the converted form some still have trouble with absorbption, so to have one that is sub-lingual is fantastic

Doesn't taste too bad!

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Aug 04, 2011

I ordered this from the UK as it was the only co-enzymated sublingual tablet I could find. I was a little dubious, as I'd tried the vitamin B2 of the same brand before, and it tasted too awful to take, but this one isn't bad at all. It certainly isn't nice, but it is very bearable. I find taking it in this way you need less of a dose than regular B6 tablets, even p-5-p ones. I've only knocked one star off because the taste could be nicer, but that's being a bit picky really! I'll be ordering again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Mar 13, 2012

I like this product. I don't think the taste is bad at all like others have stated. I'm taking a lot of different supplements so I can't really tell if it was this particular product that did it for me, the combination or some of the other products. But together with the other supplements my skin problems have disappeared and no pms. I will by it again:)

Unpleasant mint flavor

Posted by Reviewer1193489 on Feb 22, 2014

Hey, I like mint, but these tablets burn my mouth and are just too strong-tasting. Pity, because the active ingredient itself is a four or five star product.

purchased for my husband

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

My husband takes this to supplement some deficiencies that he has as a result of taking some medications- still waiting for him to give me an update.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »