Source Naturals, Colloida Life Trace Minerals, 4 fl. oz. (118.28 ml)

this i won't order again, contains methylparaben

Posted by Reviewer2321332 on Nov 12, 2011

I'm not to sure, but I believe methylparaben is no good in any way.

Source Naturals, Colloidal Life Trace Minerals.

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on Jun 12, 2013

I was very upset when I got my bottle of Colloidal life minerals to read that it contained Methyl Paraben. This substance is not acceptable in a health product. A report in the January-February 2004 issue of the Journal of Applied Toxicology states that when several breast tumors were examined by researchers, high levels of methylparaben were found in the tissues.Parabens, including methylparaben, have estrogenic affects on the body, which means they can affect the reproductive glands. The January 2009 issue of Reproductive Toxicology reports that there is a probable interaction between parabens and the health and activity of cells in the testes, meaning a possible decrease in sperm production in males. I won't be trusting Source Naturals as a company again. To me this indicates they are not aware as a Health comnpany.

Improved health.

Posted by Reviewer1880429 on Mar 04, 2009

Might just be in my head, but I sure feel that this product is supplying something I'm missing. I am gradually losing pains and feeling generally improved health since adding this to my diet.

A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Nov 15, 2007

As Linus Pauling a twice Nobel Prize winner said, all health troubles begin when minerals are missing in our food. But recovery starts with Colloida Life Trace Minerals.

help for women

Posted by Reviewer2891763 on Oct 13, 2007

I've taken this for over 5 years to ease menopause disruptions, mood swings, and depression.