Traces of things are hard to evaluate, hence the 3 stars

Posted by 4913024509892187822 on Jan 14, 2016

So hard to tell if these are effective but they do not taste unpleasant and they're good value

Can't really tell

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

if it works or not ...

no taste

Posted by Reviewer2544596 on May 12, 2014

seems to work. thumbs up.

Accessible trace minerals, creaky joints, leg cramps, more mobility

Posted by Reviewer2545819 on Feb 15, 2014

I love these. I take them before bed, to help prevent leg cramps. I think they help me sleep, too, maybe by relaxing my muscles . I used to have creaky , achy joints and these have made a huge difference. I can squat and climb stairs painlessly and quietly now. I take 2 droppers under my tongue and hold them for about 30 seconds for absorption.

Seems like mostly water

Posted by Reviewer2108964 on Feb 06, 2014

The bottle I received had zero taste unlike other trace mineral drops I have used. Also, I tested it with alkaline strips and it showed zero minerals. I will not order this product or any other from Source Naturals again until I can get an answer why this product seems so diluted and weak?

just started

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Dec 16, 2013

good so far

Couldnt Live Without It

Posted by 4851385591108820045 on Dec 04, 2013

I started buy Source Naturals Colloidal Trace Minerals over 10 years ago and have found no other product that can compare. I became alarmed when I started losing handfulls of hair when I was otherwise very healthy and yes vegan. After reading about the importance of minerals I found this product. There are 'lookalikes' on the market but this collidal mineral supplement is derived from desalinated sea water and very potent. My haif is as long and thick as it was when young.

Methylparaben

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Aug 31, 2013

Methylparaben is not good in here. I have issues with testes so I'm not happy with this as I just bought my second bottle and have to throw it away apparently. Trust for Source "Naturals" just dropped big time and propably will stay away from this company.

Excellent for plants

Posted by 5617736531651699626 on Aug 09, 2013

I drink these minerals, and my dog too, but the great surprise is using this watering the plants, they grow a lot and with very big leaves. Excellent!

Positive result

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jul 27, 2013

I've been having chocolate craving for many months but not wanting to eat it and restraint/willpower wasn't working. I needed to eat a large block of milk chocolate once a week (bitter dark chocolate wouldn't satisfy the craving). I didn't want this craving - it isn't great for weight and also the negative factor of sugar. I was trying various strategies to eliminate this craving but really nothing was working and decided to allow myself enjoy a block of chocolate once a week. However I just received the first purchase of these colloidal minerals from iHerb. After 2 days I was really impressed as the thought and craving for chocolate had diminished by 90%.