There is better

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I found gluconate better than sebacate, and citrate even better than that. I hope the reviewer who thinks these contain 22mg of copper has since realised. If you are very low in copper - avoid mega doses of vit C, reduce sul fur, avoid dairy. To prevent stomach upset, avoid taking with low ph food/drinks. Best taken away from other supps. I have read in plumbers info that copper pipes develop a film that prevents it leaching into water - not a reliable source it would seem. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Graves hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2840661 on Aug 13, 2011

After doing some research into cures for my graves disease I found that most people with this disease have low copper, selenium and vit d3 levels.Too much zinc can lower copper levels in the body so I ceased taking all supplements which contained zinc and started to take 2 of these tables a day with selenium and d3. On top of this I stopped eating all goitrogens which include all soy products and cruciferrous veges like brocolli and spinach etc. Within 2 months my TSH and Thrydoid function began to normalise and within 6 months I was completely cured. I still go for blood tests every 2 months and have started taking 15mg of zinc to every 1g of copper. So far so good :) I chose to never take the thyroid medications but if you have and are planning on stopping your thyroid medications speak to a doctor first, apparently withdrawal can ause very bad side effects if not done correctly.

Source Naturals, Copper Sebacate

Posted by Reviewer2497860 on Oct 30, 2009

Excellent mineral; saw visible results in less than a couple of days. Also, it gave me an energy boost, which I hadn't felt before. Will keep taking this supplement for its benefits. Thanks. IC.

great for your hair...

Posted by Reviewer1391680 on Feb 09, 2011

Great product. If you are losing your hair and growing some on other parts of your body, you are definately lacking copper. Within 2 weeks I could see a difference with my hair and I am still taking them 4 months later. It is also an anti-ageing agent for your cells and your skin specially for those who find it hard to get a tan.

despertly needed copper

Posted by Reviewer1108238 on Sep 10, 2009

I found out that a prodict that I was using to hold my denture in place was high in zinc and this caused a complete drop in copper. This resulted in a severe muscle weakness and general fealings of maliase.Since I've been taking the copper I feel totally renewed.You see most vitamins do contain both zinc and copper, kind of redundant.I could'nt find copper supplements at the local stores so I found your website.Thank you so much.I truly feel better, I no longer ache when I awake in the morning.I'm a new me!!!

used with BetaAlanine, seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3191690 on Oct 01, 2012

I purchased this after reading of success with early grey hair. After less than 2 weeks I have to say cautiously this might be working. I definitely have black hairs (my original colour) coming through my regrowth (I have coloured my hair for years with about 98% grey across the top of my head)... time will tell but at the minute it looks like I have dirt in my hair it's so visible!

Source Naturals Copper Sebacate

Posted by Reviewer1494476 on Oct 02, 2009

About 26 years ago I developed a white patch on the crown area of my hair and various blood disorders. These tablets fixed uo all of that within days. They are easy to absorb and the dosage is suitable. I would recommend them to any one with low copper symptoms.

Copper Sebacate is best

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on May 11, 2009

I did a lot of reading on this product and discovered that this type of copper makes the best supplement. I triple filter all my water so I take this just in case.

Don't forget copper!!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

Copper is important mineral and especially then, when your zinc intake is high. Copper levels keeps dropping down if you take too much zinc. I noticed the side effects because of low copper levels, for example muscle weaknesses. I bought immediately Source Naturals copper and got balance within a week.

Might be good for prionic diseases.

Posted by bodykarma on Nov 19, 2010

After researching quite a bit I discovered that copper helps prions to stabilize, converting them to normal proteins. This form of copper seems the safest, so I take some after eating out and having lots of beef. Also, the price is pretty good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »