Source Naturals Coral Calcium/Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Nov 06, 2007

As woman in my early forties, my doctor reminded me at my last check-up that I need to be taking a calcium supplement to help prevent osteoporosis. I had taken coral calcium before and liked it, so I found some on the iHerb site and ordered it. I had been having a lot of difficulty sleeping, but I swear that within 2 or 3 days of taking this I was sleeping like a log. When I mentioned that to my sister, who has a Master's Degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine and is a licensed Acupuncturist, she told me that magnesium helps with sleep. The only thing is that with this particular product, they recommend taking 3 tablets a day. That much magnesuim can cause diarrhea, and I had to back off to 2 tablets a day, but even at only 2 tablets a day, this product still delivers a great doesage of calcium and magnesium. I love this product and definitely recommend it.

Great but....

Posted by Reviewer2916228 on Jun 22, 2008

I like the tablets but if you have magnesium from another source (multi vitamin) you can get diarrhea. Make sure you know how much magnesium each supplement contains before you take the recommended 3 tablets. I just take 1 to 2 tablets instead of 3.

Sciatica Saver

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Oct 22, 2007

Source Naturals brand of Coral Calcium/Magnesium has saved me from a constant battle with sciatica. I'm a yoga teacher and although a regular practice always helped, it wasn't until I began using this product that I experienced complete freedom from the sciatica. I later read up on "sidedness" in the body and how various minerals can alleviate this type of problem. I'm grateful for such an excellent product.

Dave

Posted by Reviewer3323945 on Apr 26, 2008

Calcium and magnesium have been able to regulate my high blood pressure without prescription drugs.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer3145526 on Mar 15, 2011

Combination of large doses of calcium and magnesium, 1-2 should be enough

Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Apr 27, 2008

This formulas is a very well balanced blend for bone support. I have osteopenia and due to Vitamin D deficiency and hormonal imbalance. This formula has helped reduce some of the spinal pain I have. I am only 25.

Control your body function

Posted by Reviewer1194933 on Aug 25, 2010

Coral calcium/magnesium,the best way to control body pH & reduce acidity. Agood product at a competitive price.

High quality, breaks easily

Posted by Reviewer1148583 on Jan 28, 2011

I am very satisfied with the content of these tablets, my one complaint is that when I first opened the bottle there were many broken tablets right on top and in normal usage many more have broken in the bottle. There may be wastage when you get to the bottom. When dealing with an expensive supplement, that matters.

Fibro

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on Apr 15, 2011

Literally threw up the tablets - too big. i am researching for a good one with Ca and Mg.

Coral Calcium Supplements

Posted by FrankTackett on Jun 11, 2008

Good prodcut and mix. It would be better if it were capsules, more easily digested.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »