Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Coral Calcium, Multi-Mineral Complex, 120 Tablets

Source Naturals Coral Calcium Multi-Mineral Complex does wonders for me.

Posted by Reviewer1677062 on Aug 02, 2009

I bought this product after a lot of research and because I trust all other Source Naturals products that I have tried. I chose a coral calcium with multi-minerals because I was suffering from joint pain and had also been informed that the levels of minerals in my body were quite low. Source Naturals Coral Calcium Multi-Minerals Complex is perfect for me. The benefits I have received are countless. This product is easy to digest. Although I suffer from stomach ulcer and acid-reflex, this Coral Calcium doesn’t irritate or cause any pain to my stomach. This product is also diary and gluten or wheat free which works perfect for me since I am lactose intolerant, allergic to wheat and also keep Kosher. At first, my only issue was that it contains soy. I am allergic to soy, my estrogen levels were quite high and I had been suffering from very serious hot flashes. As many of you know, soy mimics the behavior of estrogen and I surely knew that I didn‘t need any more estrogen in my body. At any rate, about two weeks after I started taking this supplement, my hot flashes were gone as well as the pain in my joints. Praise God!! Night sweats are also gone and I can sleep well at night. I can also be more alert and concentrate better during the day. Because this product has helped me so much, I am assuming that the traces of soy in it are minimal; therefore, the soy in it is not an issue. I highly recommend this product to anyone, speciallly to people with issues like me.

Coral Calcium.

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been using Coral Calcium/Magnesium for many months and find that this product is excellent. I do not get as many cramps as I used to and I sleep really well. This is an excellent product and far cheaper than we can buy any equivalent in Australoa.

I really do feel better since I started taking this product

Posted by Reviewer1068054 on Nov 26, 2006

Since I started taking this and Artic Pure I feel so much better and most of the time the CFIDS symtoms are gone unless I really overdue it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2728333 on May 21, 2010

good product, easy to swallow

Better than most calciums I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2167039 on Oct 04, 2009

I'm vegan and have tried various calcium products. I like this particular product as it has many trace minerals that are not abundant in plant based food. Now I don't use my multi-vitamin pill as I get most vitamins from fruits and vegetables (except for b12).