New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Coral Calcium, Multi-Mineral Complex, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Source Naturals Coral Calcium Multi-Mineral Complex does wonders for me.

Posted by Reviewer1677062 on Aug 02, 2009

I bought this product after a lot of research and because I trust all other Source Naturals products that I have tried. I chose a coral calcium with multi-minerals because I was suffering from joint pain and had also been informed that the levels of minerals in my body were quite low. Source Naturals Coral Calcium Multi-Minerals Complex is perfect for me. The benefits I have received are countless. This product is easy to digest. Although I suffer from stomach ulcer and acid-reflex, this Coral Calcium doesn’t irritate or cause any pain to my stomach. This product is also diary and gluten or wheat free which works perfect for me since I am lactose intolerant, allergic to wheat and also keep Kosher. At first, my only issue was that it contains soy. I am allergic to soy, my estrogen levels were quite high and I had been suffering from very serious hot flashes. As many of you know, soy mimics the behavior of estrogen and I surely knew that I didn‘t need any more estrogen in my body. At any rate, about two weeks after I started taking this supplement, my hot flashes were gone as well as the pain in my joints. Praise God!! Night sweats are also gone and I can sleep well at night. I can also be more alert and concentrate better during the day. Because this product has helped me so much, I am assuming that the traces of soy in it are minimal; therefore, the soy in it is not an issue. I highly recommend this product to anyone, speciallly to people with issues like me.

Coral Calcium.

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been using Coral Calcium/Magnesium for many months and find that this product is excellent. I do not get as many cramps as I used to and I sleep really well. This is an excellent product and far cheaper than we can buy any equivalent in Australoa.

I really do feel better since I started taking this product

Posted by Reviewer1068054 on Nov 26, 2006

Since I started taking this and Artic Pure I feel so much better and most of the time the CFIDS symtoms are gone unless I really overdue it.

Better than most calciums I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2167039 on Oct 04, 2009

I'm vegan and have tried various calcium products. I like this particular product as it has many trace minerals that are not abundant in plant based food. Now I don't use my multi-vitamin pill as I get most vitamins from fruits and vegetables (except for b12).