A little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Nov 05, 2014

I have been sodium-free for years, but with low adrenal function, and low thyroid, need real salt with these minerals and I don't salt food. For that reason, and to alkalinize water, I add a couple lemon wedges and I add a heaping 1/32 of a measuring spoon, also called a "smidge" to about a cup of water and sip throughout the day. It will dissolve in cold water when stirred vigorously for about a minute. No similarity at all with table salt, either in taste or quality, health benefits with this one.

I like this salt

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Nov 04, 2014

I don't know if there is any good reason whatsoever, but I like using this salt more than regular salt or sea salt.

hederson

Posted by 5603616052742616413 on Oct 20, 2014

muito bom gostei

Quality is perfect, but not the 'fine grind'

Posted by Reviewer2867175 on Apr 13, 2014

The salt itself has perfect quality, nothing to complain. But I bought it because it said "Fine Grind" on the package, but in reality it was not the finest grind I have seen for this kind of Himalyan Salt. If fine grind I would rate with 10 as the highest, then this product has the grind rated at 8. In other words, if you sprinkle it on the salads - there is a chance you will get a small crystal of this salt.

Salt as Nature Intends

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Apr 02, 2014

I only use Himalayan Pink Rock salt, will not use any other even salt from the Great Salt Lake. This salt seems to be pure and agrees with my system. It tested out better for me (per the Meridian Stress test) then Celtic Sea salt did.

Good

Posted by 4880757263709295461 on Mar 07, 2014

Great product, I use to make my water to drink with magnesium chloride and sodium bicarbonate

Pure salt with minerals

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is pure rock salt with lots of trace minerals. I really like the pink colour and the mild taste. Only drawback of the mild taste is that you have to use a big amount to get the salty taste. I alternate it with pure iodine salt, because iodine is also essential for thyroid function. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Health at your table!

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 02, 2013

If you are looking for a salt that makes your food with a wonderful taste. Then you found it! Perfect for making various dishes and foods, and besides: It has over 80 minerals good for your health. This is not definitely a refined salt, only ground! Replace your regular table salt, white, full of bleaches like sodium carbonate, big bully of kidney stones and bile, as several scientific studies. So I recommend everyone this magnificent salt! You definitely will not regret it!

Grateful for healthy salt

Posted by 5626000935446527946 on Aug 10, 2013

I have to watch my salt because of high blood pressure. So, I'm grateful for a healthier option, in small doses, of course.

Himalayan Salt is the best!

Posted by Rocklin on Jun 06, 2013

Regular table salt is poison!!! It causes high blood pressure. I prefer Himalayan salt over sea salt since the mountains most probably contains less contaminants. I use this for cooking, but I also use a little in my water throughout the day. Clean filtered water stripped of minerals isn't healthy water for the body's cells. I've read that your cells can't really take in the hydration if it doesn't contain minerals. IMPORTANT: Please look up "himalayan sole."