Fingers Crossed

Posted by Reviewer1085577 on Jan 31, 2008

I need to be on this product longer (I have been on it less than a month) to declare it a miracle. However I suffer form major fatigue from a chronic illness and this product seems to have made a noticable difference in my energy level.

More energy, better mood

Posted by Reviewer1624374 on Mar 13, 2011

I find I have more energy and am in a better mood when taking D-Ribose. As an added extra, my weight stays down, too!

D-Ribose- great for increased energy

Posted by Reviewer2070510 on Mar 25, 2008

I have been very surprised with the increase in energy, especially during workout. I have been taking 1tsp twice daily. I am really happy with the product and the price at iHerb as always is great.

Very helpful with my Fybromialgia

Posted by Reviewer1774047 on Jan 15, 2009

Since starting this suppliment I have noticed more energy and less pain...I am very happy with it!

Al Clark

Posted by Reviewer1729342 on Mar 14, 2008

This product had been reported in clinical trials to improve energy levels and the general felling of tiredness associated with chronic fatigue syndrome in 50% of those taking it. This is the only reason I tried D-Ribose and I found it to be of no benefit. I guess I am in the 50% of the population that it doesn't work.

Bad Smell - had to throw away

Posted by Reviewer2334972 on Aug 02, 2013

I had previously used another brand of D-Ribose powder and I decided to try teh Source Natural brand since I have been satisfied with their other products. This D-Ribose powder smells like pool chemicals and I am afraid to consume it. The Jarrow formula brand, by contrast, has no such smell. Either I got a bad lot or the manufacturing process for this product has gone awry.

great service