New To iHerb?

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

no good

Posted by Reviewer2386412 on Sep 15, 2011

gave me headaches to the point of vomiting, had to stop taking them

Bad breath

Posted by Reviewer1663300 on Feb 25, 2012

I had taken this product for one week and the contents started to smell and so did I! No one could stand to be near me because my breath was so bad and I sit in a small room with others. Everyone was constantly giving my gum and that didn't even help.

Proceed with caution

Posted by Reviewer1869409 on Mar 25, 2013

I've took this after coming off the birth control pill (I was on it for 5 years). Previously I took a brand of DIM called Estroblock (available on Amazon) and it helped me significantly, clearing up my hormonal acne, stabilizing my moods and vanishing weight around my midsection. I wasn't recommended to this by a doctor but I've read a lot online and this seemed to be the right supplement for me. I ordered this because Amazon doesn't deliver to Korea, where I currently live - and my skin started breaking out horribly. Gross, puss-y, cystic acne on my cheeks and jawline, which I've never had before. I stopped taking this product immediately and hope my body can balance itself out after this. Be careful with this one.

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Made me incredibly dizzy, unbearably so. Slowly went away once I stopped taking these. Not sure if it was an interaction with another supplement or just my bad luck but , whatever it was, these are not for me.

This product smells like moth balls

Posted by Reviewer3025733 on Jan 19, 2014

When I bought this particular DIM product, the bottle was covered in plastic. I could already smell something strange. After I took off the plastic, the smell was much stronger. I do not recommend this product because there is something wrong with it. I threw it away after my whole house started smelling like moth balls. I complained to Source Naturals and they said the manufacturer had changed the composition of the pills so now they have a chemical smell. I recommend trying a different DIM product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »