Proceed with caution

Posted by Reviewer1869409 on Mar 25, 2013

I've took this after coming off the birth control pill (I was on it for 5 years). Previously I took a brand of DIM called Estroblock (available on Amazon) and it helped me significantly, clearing up my hormonal acne, stabilizing my moods and vanishing weight around my midsection. I wasn't recommended to this by a doctor but I've read a lot online and this seemed to be the right supplement for me. I ordered this because Amazon doesn't deliver to Korea, where I currently live - and my skin started breaking out horribly. Gross, puss-y, cystic acne on my cheeks and jawline, which I've never had before. I stopped taking this product immediately and hope my body can balance itself out after this. Be careful with this one.

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Made me incredibly dizzy, unbearably so. Slowly went away once I stopped taking these. Not sure if it was an interaction with another supplement or just my bad luck but , whatever it was, these are not for me.

no good

Posted by Reviewer2386412 on Sep 15, 2011

gave me headaches to the point of vomiting, had to stop taking them

Bad breath

Posted by Reviewer1663300 on Feb 25, 2012

I had taken this product for one week and the contents started to smell and so did I! No one could stand to be near me because my breath was so bad and I sit in a small room with others. Everyone was constantly giving my gum and that didn't even help.

Smelly

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Mar 18, 2014

Smells like old mothballs and I don't really think I should be putting it in my body, gutted I bought 2 bottles. Would definitely recommend Nature's Way DIM over this product.

This product smells like moth balls

Posted by Reviewer3025733 on Jan 19, 2014

When I bought this particular DIM product, the bottle was covered in plastic. I could already smell something strange. After I took off the plastic, the smell was much stronger. I do not recommend this product because there is something wrong with it. I threw it away after my whole house started smelling like moth balls. I complained to Source Naturals and they said the manufacturer had changed the composition of the pills so now they have a chemical smell. I recommend trying a different DIM product.

Smell like plastic or old mothball or some chemical

Posted by Reviewer2041218 on Sep 15, 2014

I have been taken this brand of DIM for years, never have problem. This new bottle has a terrible smell. I did not realize this new bottle of DIM is the source of smell until today. This DIM suppose to be a healthy addition, but seems like a poison to me now. Stop selling it, iHerb. I have to select a rating, so one start. I wish that I can select negative 5 statrs.

Smells weird

Posted by 5204436869275369118 on Mar 06, 2014

Bought this hoping it could help with my skin. Tried it for 3 weeks but still having breakouts. Decides to stop because it smells weird.

Gross smell and no safety seal

Posted by 4639542657628410475 on Apr 19, 2014

This product tastes and smells exactly like mothballs. It's nasty. I'm gagging them down because I spent so much on this, but definitely won't buy this brand again. DIM works wonders but stay away from this brand. Plus it was delivered with NO safety seal (I should have sent it back but I needed them) so I am reluctant to even order anything from Iherb again for that reason.