Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2177446 on Jul 01, 2016

Since I have been taking the DIM I have had confirmation that the levels of hormone in my body have balanced and changed for the better. Easy to take with no negative side effects for me.

Good.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 15, 2014

As someone who doesn't leap for joy at the mention of vegetables, this DIM is a welcome supplement. I believe it has helped to normalise estrogen levels in me, as my face is not prone to breakouts like before. In the past, I used to have at least 2 new pimples a day, and they were HUGE. Nowadays, I usually get small pimples around my chin/jaw and my forehead only when I'm getting my period, or if I eat too much sugar. I take 2 pills a day. It hasn't helped me with any weight loss, but I'm glad that at the very least, I'm getting the power of many cruciferous vegetables in this nifty supplement. The price is relatively affordable too.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2818141 on Jul 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with estrogen dominance. My holistic doctor decided we should try this first as a more natural approach. It is a-ma-zing. I've been on the birth control pill my whole life because of severe acne and very irregular menstruation cycle, despite hating the meds and the side effects. I could never stop, the adverse effects were too strong. I tried everything. Almost. With this I am finally free from the synthetic medication. I take 3 a day with meals and my skin has cleared up, it is not getting greasy and my periods have turned regular and bearable, and my mood is on control. It is a bit expensive but I will gladly pay that to avoid the medication side effects or the havoc what the estrogen dominance reaps. Only minus is from the smell, haha, and I would prefer veggie caps for better absorption.

Absolutely Love This Product

Posted by 5045406258246607896 on Oct 17, 2014

Mind the smell! These smelly, rather large tablets are fantastic! I expected to be taking them for quite some time before noticing anything different, but I started to notice positive changes within the first couple weeks. I have absolutely ZERO breast tenderness before my periods now and my breasts have actually shrunk in size a bit (which I have no problem with!). I also seemed to have lost a bit of weight, but I am also using a wild yam cream now so it's tough to know what it's from. Give this product a try! It will be part of my regime for quite a while!

love this and it helped with my acne

Posted by 4638742078233316198 on Jun 02, 2015

I have been taking this for a year now and I love it. I won't stop. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it if you are looking for something to help your skin. I take this with Vitex three times a day and my skin is 90% more clear.

Taking it against HPV infection

Posted by 5720988427236839666 on Dec 01, 2016

I started to take DIM one month ago in order to control my HPV infection which is causing a tumor in my throat. So far it is helping to slow down the reoccurrence of the tumor and I will continue to take it in the future. I cannot tell any side effects and also no other negative things about the herbs and can recommend them.

Good stuff