Source Naturals, DIM, (Diindolylmethane), 100 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

not good for me

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 26, 2011

I switched to Source Naturals DIM from Olympian Labs DIM. My urine turned orange, my blood sugar rose, and previous symptoms of estrogen dominance returned. I immediately went back to Olympian Labs and all symptoms disappeared again. Of course, everyone is different, and I'm sure SN is a good company, but it just didn't work for me.

Late period!

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 02, 2009

The month I started taking DIM, my normally very regular period, was late by 14 days and I had the worse PMS. Granted at age 46 I can begin premenopausal symptoms and that could be a coincidence, but then I stopped DIM and two days later I got my period and since I went off DIM, I have been regular again. Last month I added a Natural Progesterone cream and like that so much more. I think for all those who suspect estrogen dominance (very common) due to, pre or post menopause, as well as other hormonal insufficiencies, progesterone, rather than estrogen metabolite should be the concern.

Problems

Posted by Reviewer3103880 on Aug 26, 2011

Got a massive headache and numbness in extremities.

Very acidic

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 16, 2009

If you have problem with a uric acid it will give you very nasty attack. Also not good for hypothyroidism.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 20, 2009

I switched back to Nature's Way DIM. Source Naturals did not give me the desired result (less water retention, moodiness, cramps)that I was achieving with NW DIM. I don't believe it is cheaper either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »