DIM

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 07, 2008

Although DIM is thyroid suppressing it is still an excellent aromatase inhibitor. 60 tablets is ludicrous. Again, think 240 or 480. Men & women can use DIM virtually every day. (not a bad idea to take a little something to help out the thyroid when using this product)

Seems to be working, but....

Posted by Reviewer1954932 on Oct 27, 2011

I ordered this to help with PMS issues (mood, breakouts, bloating) that were clearly hormonal. After quitting the pill after 10 years and having 2 children, I suffered the last 2 years with severe irratability and really rough breakouts about a week and a half before my cycle. After spending $100s of dollars on skin care products, and coming to near divorce-causing arguements with my husband, I decided enough was enough. I had previously talked to 2 doctors about these issues and wasn't taken very seriously, so I did some reaseach. I decided to try DIM and bought this product. I took 2 capsules a day for the last month and a half, and the great news is that at least for this month, even with some stressful events, I am PMS/breakout free. My skin has not looked this good in years. I plan on continuing with DIM and hope to have continued success, but I'm going to try a different brand - realized this one has 170% the recommended daily value of vitamin E (per capsule).

Somewhat Effective

Posted by 4812764966732942776 on May 03, 2016

I purchased this product to lower estrogen and it seems to have insignificantly done so. Some reviews from males indicated less holding of water however that did not appear to be the case for me. It feels as though it may have slightly lowered estrogen levels however without blood tests it's hard to tell.

Not for me, gave me a severe headache...

Posted by Reviewer1187244 on Jan 05, 2012

Well, I tried this and was so excited, however it gave me severe headaches so I had to stop. I did give them to my boyfriend to try who had some symptoms that needed addressing. I cannot believe how much they helped his moods. And it seemed he started losing weight. So, good for some and not good for some!!

not sure if working

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Sep 22, 2010

not noticed anything different after taking these