Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 on Sep 20, 2008

I've been using this for a couple of years and it really works. It has helped regulate my menstrual cycle along with Life-Flo progesterone cream. One complaint: make sure you drink lots of liquid because it can cause your urine to be very acidic.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1519987 on Mar 11, 2011

My PMS was so severe and hormonal swings were taking over my ability to care for my children. I'm taking 1/4 of a tablet a day and I feel younger and more sane after only three weeks! A whole tablet gave me migraines for some reason, but I wasn't willing to give up. I knew the root of my problem was hormonal and this is the easiest and best option for me.

Source Naturals. DIM, 100 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Sep 30, 2008

I take these for Estrogen Dominance and they seem to be working!

Pretty strong...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jun 08, 2008

I tried this brand of DIM as I was using the Bioresponse form as mentioned up above and wanted to see if there is a difference. I have only tried for 2 weeks and can only take 1/2 tab 3 times a day as it is way too stimulating for me. I think it is the choline in it as it increases muscle tension, yet improves my memory. So, still trying to find the right dose.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer1062047 on May 18, 2009

I was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer last year. I'm taking an aromatase inhibitor, and the DIM as well. Not a lot of studies out there, but what there is enough to convince me to continue. So far, so good...my last ct scan (I get every 3 months) was ok... no mets.

Appears to help

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Sep 19, 2009

Appears to help with my Estrogen Imbalance

Dim Rating

Posted by Reviewer2741966 on Nov 07, 2011

Works great, working with my doctor blood tests show Dim does whats it is supposed to do.

55 yr old male.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Nov 28, 2011

Seems to help with hair loss.

Source Naturals, DIM

Posted by Reviewer2966985 on Jun 04, 2008

So far, this product seems to be helping me with monthly breast tenderness.

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2135990 on Mar 20, 2008

Received my order very quickly and your prices are definately the lowest! THANK YOU

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »