10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, DIM, (Diindolylmethane), 100 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Great for Estrogen Dominance

Posted by Reviewer1005432 on May 01, 2007

I used this brand for 2 months and noticed improvement in my cycle. I no longer had any breast pain or tenderness (usually caused by estrogen dominance). I then switched to a different brand which contained the bioresponse dim. Within a month all my symptoms returned. I've been back using Source Naturals DIM for 6 months now with great results. I won't switch again!

Good product with proper use

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Dec 22, 2008

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to balance your estrogen, this is it. Keep in mind that you need to take it with foods that enhance its bioavailability (that is, your body's ability to get the nutrients from this supplement). What works for me is to take the DIM with broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, or most any other vegetable (but cruciferous ones are the best). Good product, great price.

Works for men.

Posted by Reviewer2837194 on May 29, 2009

This product works. I'm a male that exercises and lifts weights regularly. After only taking this product for a couple weeks I have noticed that I retain less water and have fewer cravings for food I don't need to eat.

Seems to do the Trick!

Posted by Reviewer1069590 on Sep 05, 2008

I've been taking this daily for about three weeks and have experienced great changes. Two areas of major improvement are no more bloating and mood stability. I'v noticed no side effects. I'd highly recommend this product!

Important product

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

Took with Lulgol's iodine to help reverse an evolving case of HPV induced cervical cancer, which in 6 months, went completely back to normal. Is reputed to improve the ratio of good estrogen to bad.