This really worked for me--in under two weeks

Posted by Reviewer3032576 on Aug 11, 2008

DIM is the first and only herbal/natural remedy that gave me nearly immediate results. Breast tenderness is greatly reduced. I urge women to take this supplement and look up the studies that verify this compound's effectiveness.

Great for the guys

Posted by Reviewer1079643 on Jan 23, 2008

We use this product to pro-actively protect hubby from prostate cancer. No side effects at all

be careful if you have arthritis

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

Protect you from 16-hidroxy-estrone. To raise T levels consider take with Calcium D-glucarate and Nettle Root extract. It could make your pee more dark and your joints dry, be careful if you haver arthritis!

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 on Sep 20, 2008

I've been using this for a couple of years and it really works. It has helped regulate my menstrual cycle along with Life-Flo progesterone cream. One complaint: make sure you drink lots of liquid because it can cause your urine to be very acidic.

Late period!

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 02, 2009

The month I started taking DIM, my normally very regular period, was late by 14 days and I had the worse PMS. Granted at age 46 I can begin premenopausal symptoms and that could be a coincidence, but then I stopped DIM and two days later I got my period and since I went off DIM, I have been regular again. Last month I added a Natural Progesterone cream and like that so much more. I think for all those who suspect estrogen dominance (very common) due to, pre or post menopause, as well as other hormonal insufficiencies, progesterone, rather than estrogen metabolite should be the concern.

what a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1943971 on Jul 20, 2011

after two days of taking 4 tablets per day, I noted a definite improvement in the energy levels and the results of my cardio training! unbelieveble!!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1519987 on Mar 11, 2011

My PMS was so severe and hormonal swings were taking over my ability to care for my children. I'm taking 1/4 of a tablet a day and I feel younger and more sane after only three weeks! A whole tablet gave me migraines for some reason, but I wasn't willing to give up. I knew the root of my problem was hormonal and this is the easiest and best option for me.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 07, 2008

Although DIM is thyroid suppressing it is still an excellent aromatase inhibitor. 60 tablets is ludicrous. Again, think 240 or 480. Men & women can use DIM virtually every day. (not a bad idea to take a little something to help out the thyroid when using this product)

Very acidic

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 16, 2009

If you have problem with a uric acid it will give you very nasty attack. Also not good for hypothyroidism.

Very good to figh prostate pain!

Posted by Reviewer1969444 on May 24, 2009

I've been taking dim daily for about two weeks and it have reduce my prostate pain,gynecomastia.