Source Naturals, DIM, (Diindolylmethane), 100 mg, 60 Tablets

Important product

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

Took with Lulgol's iodine to help reverse an evolving case of HPV induced cervical cancer, which in 6 months, went completely back to normal. Is reputed to improve the ratio of good estrogen to bad.

Good Product; Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Jul 27, 2008

These work well and are a lot less expensive than comparable brands. They are easy to digest and easy on the pocketbook. I seem to have lost the estrogenic weight and bloating I had put on.

Prevention is the key!!

Posted by Reviewer3175397 on Feb 01, 2008

I am in a high breast cancer risk group and decided to start taking these as a preventative measure. I take 300mg a day and no longer suffer with breast pain and tenderness (before it was terrible!). I'm hoping they help me in the long term. Very happy with the service from iHerb.

High Estrogen Level

Posted by Reviewer2014501 on May 19, 2009

My husband's estrogen levels started to rise and this product brought his numbers back into the normal range. Will continue to use it.

not good for me

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 26, 2011

I switched to Source Naturals DIM from Olympian Labs DIM. My urine turned orange, my blood sugar rose, and previous symptoms of estrogen dominance returned. I immediately went back to Olympian Labs and all symptoms disappeared again. Of course, everyone is different, and I'm sure SN is a good company, but it just didn't work for me.