Source Naturals, DIM, (Diindolylmethane), 100 mg, 60 Tablets

Prevention is the key!!

Posted by Reviewer3175397 From Australia on Feb 01, 2008

I am in a high breast cancer risk group and decided to start taking these as a preventative measure. I take 300mg a day and no longer suffer with breast pain and tenderness (before it was terrible!). I'm hoping they help me in the long term. Very happy with the service from iHerb.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 From Ohio on Sep 20, 2008

I've been using this for a couple of years and it really works. It has helped regulate my menstrual cycle along with Life-Flo progesterone cream. One complaint: make sure you drink lots of liquid because it can cause your urine to be very acidic.

not good for me

Posted by KentuckyWildcat From Kentucky on Sep 26, 2011

I switched to Source Naturals DIM from Olympian Labs DIM. My urine turned orange, my blood sugar rose, and previous symptoms of estrogen dominance returned. I immediately went back to Olympian Labs and all symptoms disappeared again. Of course, everyone is different, and I'm sure SN is a good company, but it just didn't work for me.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2352505 From California on Aug 07, 2008

Although DIM is thyroid suppressing it is still an excellent aromatase inhibitor. 60 tablets is ludicrous. Again, think 240 or 480. Men & women can use DIM virtually every day. (not a bad idea to take a little something to help out the thyroid when using this product)

Very good to figh prostate pain!

Posted by Reviewer1969444 From Canada on May 24, 2009

I've been taking dim daily for about two weeks and it have reduce my prostate pain,gynecomastia.