Saves me!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Jan 03, 2008

I am estrogen dominent and this really helps with this issue very well. I couldn't live without it!

Problems

Posted by Reviewer3103880 on Aug 26, 2011

Got a massive headache and numbness in extremities.

UM...YES!

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Feb 09, 2012

Got this for fibroids/Estrogen dominance. My periods are lighter, PMS almost non existent, the lumps in my breasts are gone, and my flow is so light - anyone with fibroids knows what a relief this is. It took about three weeks to see a difference, and now have been on one pill per meal three times a day for almost two months. Really seems to be working for me-but i'm no doctor...I just know I feel better.

Super good product, helps my skin

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Sep 19, 2014

The only thing that has really helped me with acne. Used it some weeks and saw results. My skin feels and looks so much better now. If acne is severe, 3-4 pills a day, when skin gets better 1 pill. Best results using with something that supports your liver function, like milk thistle.

Source Naturals. DIM, 100 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Sep 30, 2008

I take these for Estrogen Dominance and they seem to be working!

DIM Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1953592 on Dec 25, 2013

I took this supplement to help with hormonal acne (i'm a female with hormonal imbalances). I started taking 1 capsule a day and got headaches, so I reduced to 1/2 for a week, and then I came back to 1 capsule a day, with no headache this time. DIM had a noticeable and fast effect on my hormones, but not the one I was hoping for. First, my period came back and it was pretty "strong" : I went from rare cycles with little bleeding to a 5 days cycle with quite heavy bleeding, but with no pain or PMS, which was good news! But in the meantime, my acne got worse than ever, with huge painful cysts on my chin area. I was hoping it was just a purging phase and kept taking 1 capsule of DIM every day. After 2 months taking DIM, still no improvement on the acne, and I noticed my facial hair visibly increased. So I guess DIM reduced my excess estrogen and allowed my period to occur again, but it also raised my androgen levels, causing acne and facial hair. Not what I was aiming for... :/

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 20, 2009

I switched back to Nature's Way DIM. Source Naturals did not give me the desired result (less water retention, moodiness, cramps)that I was achieving with NW DIM. I don't believe it is cheaper either.

good anti-cancer supplement

Posted by Reviewer2877161 on Nov 22, 2008

recommended by my doctor

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1394046 on Jan 17, 2008

This is one of the most effective supplements I've ever taken- you can see the difference!

Barbara Australia