Source Naturals, DIM, (Diindolylmethane), 100 mg, 60 Tablets

This really worked for me--in under two weeks

Posted by Reviewer3032576 on Aug 11, 2008

DIM is the first and only herbal/natural remedy that gave me nearly immediate results. Breast tenderness is greatly reduced. I urge women to take this supplement and look up the studies that verify this compound's effectiveness.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1459452 on Sep 20, 2008

I've been using this for a couple of years and it really works. It has helped regulate my menstrual cycle along with Life-Flo progesterone cream. One complaint: make sure you drink lots of liquid because it can cause your urine to be very acidic.

not good for me

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 26, 2011

I switched to Source Naturals DIM from Olympian Labs DIM. My urine turned orange, my blood sugar rose, and previous symptoms of estrogen dominance returned. I immediately went back to Olympian Labs and all symptoms disappeared again. Of course, everyone is different, and I'm sure SN is a good company, but it just didn't work for me.

be careful if you have arthritis

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

Protect you from 16-hidroxy-estrone. To raise T levels consider take with Calcium D-glucarate and Nettle Root extract. It could make your pee more dark and your joints dry, be careful if you haver arthritis!

Late period!

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 02, 2009

The month I started taking DIM, my normally very regular period, was late by 14 days and I had the worse PMS. Granted at age 46 I can begin premenopausal symptoms and that could be a coincidence, but then I stopped DIM and two days later I got my period and since I went off DIM, I have been regular again. Last month I added a Natural Progesterone cream and like that so much more. I think for all those who suspect estrogen dominance (very common) due to, pre or post menopause, as well as other hormonal insufficiencies, progesterone, rather than estrogen metabolite should be the concern.