good anti-cancer supplement

Posted by Reviewer2877161 on Nov 22, 2008

recommended by my doctor

dim

Posted by Reviewer2217639 on Jan 04, 2010

THIS WORKS - WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT IT AND HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO MANY FRIENDS WITH HORMONE IMBALANCE ISSUES. KEEPS ME GROUNDED!!!

Great for hormonal imbalances

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Aug 25, 2010

Seems to help me with my breakout prone skin and irregular menstrual cycle. I use it in combination with calcium d-glucarate.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1394046 on Jan 17, 2008

This is one of the most effective supplements I've ever taken- you can see the difference!

Dizzy

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Oct 17, 2012

I suffered from increasingly intense dizzy spells off and on all day long taking this. It got so bad I once woke up in the middle of the night clinging to the bed. They started to gradually get better after I stopped taking it and it took about a week before they stopped completely. Nothing else in my routine had changed besides starting the DIM. Not sure if it was an interaction with some other supplement I was taking but it was a scary experience and one I won't be repeating.

Source Naturals DIM

Posted by Reviewer2081834 on Feb 07, 2012

I didn't find this to be as effective as the Nature's Way DIM -Plus. Individual results will vary so this may be effective for someone else :)

Pretty strong...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jun 08, 2008

I tried this brand of DIM as I was using the Bioresponse form as mentioned up above and wanted to see if there is a difference. I have only tried for 2 weeks and can only take 1/2 tab 3 times a day as it is way too stimulating for me. I think it is the choline in it as it increases muscle tension, yet improves my memory. So, still trying to find the right dose.

Life Saver

Posted by 4693642571969724436 on Jan 27, 2016

This stuff has been nothing short of lifesaving. I used to get terrible anxiety and mood swings. Turns out that this helps my body break down that bad oestrogen was causing all the trouble. Plus my skin is better. Im 27 caucasian female. Cant recommend it enough. Ive tried everything from antidepressants to the pill to vitex to TCM and this has been 100% the thing that helped me. It may give a slight headache for the first few days, apart from that, I have experienced no side effects.

Source Naturals, DIM

Posted by Reviewer1948812 on Jan 06, 2009

I bought this for my 44 yr old wife who suffers from regular Mood swings and tiredness. It is early days however she says that she is feeling much more energetic and seems to be a lot happier of late. she has also been using Now Foods Thyriod Energy.

keeper

Posted by Reviewer1138775 on Jan 02, 2009

good staff for correction of estrogen imbalance, not just for women, for man too