review from Ireland

Posted by Reviewer2567666 on Jun 24, 2009

This stuff is real.i have this with CLA and Coleus.i lost 3 kl for 1 month.when i have 2 tablets of DIM I know where my oestrogen fat burn,i feel muscles pain in this area.Dont stop if u feel bad just reduce dose.with 1 tab my mood good and simptoms oesttogen dominance reduce a lot.

dim

Posted by Reviewer2217639 on Jan 04, 2010

THIS WORKS - WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT IT AND HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO MANY FRIENDS WITH HORMONE IMBALANCE ISSUES. KEEPS ME GROUNDED!!!

Great for hormonal imbalances

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Aug 25, 2010

Seems to help me with my breakout prone skin and irregular menstrual cycle. I use it in combination with calcium d-glucarate.

Seems to be working, but....

Posted by Reviewer1954932 on Oct 27, 2011

I ordered this to help with PMS issues (mood, breakouts, bloating) that were clearly hormonal. After quitting the pill after 10 years and having 2 children, I suffered the last 2 years with severe irratability and really rough breakouts about a week and a half before my cycle. After spending $100s of dollars on skin care products, and coming to near divorce-causing arguements with my husband, I decided enough was enough. I had previously talked to 2 doctors about these issues and wasn't taken very seriously, so I did some reaseach. I decided to try DIM and bought this product. I took 2 capsules a day for the last month and a half, and the great news is that at least for this month, even with some stressful events, I am PMS/breakout free. My skin has not looked this good in years. I plan on continuing with DIM and hope to have continued success, but I'm going to try a different brand - realized this one has 170% the recommended daily value of vitamin E (per capsule).

Dizzy

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Oct 17, 2012

I suffered from increasingly intense dizzy spells off and on all day long taking this. It got so bad I once woke up in the middle of the night clinging to the bed. They started to gradually get better after I stopped taking it and it took about a week before they stopped completely. Nothing else in my routine had changed besides starting the DIM. Not sure if it was an interaction with some other supplement I was taking but it was a scary experience and one I won't be repeating.

Source Naturals DIM

Posted by Reviewer2081834 on Feb 07, 2012

I didn't find this to be as effective as the Nature's Way DIM -Plus. Individual results will vary so this may be effective for someone else :)

Pretty strong...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jun 08, 2008

I tried this brand of DIM as I was using the Bioresponse form as mentioned up above and wanted to see if there is a difference. I have only tried for 2 weeks and can only take 1/2 tab 3 times a day as it is way too stimulating for me. I think it is the choline in it as it increases muscle tension, yet improves my memory. So, still trying to find the right dose.

keeper

Posted by Reviewer1138775 on Jan 02, 2009

good staff for correction of estrogen imbalance, not just for women, for man too

Source Naturals, DIM

Posted by Reviewer1948812 on Jan 06, 2009

I bought this for my 44 yr old wife who suffers from regular Mood swings and tiredness. It is early days however she says that she is feeling much more energetic and seems to be a lot happier of late. she has also been using Now Foods Thyriod Energy.

A Must for Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Oct 09, 2009

Very good. It has helped greatly with hot flashes. However, if you have any digestive problems, i.e., IBS, only take 1 or 2 tablets a day.