Life Saver

Posted by 4693642571969724436 on Jan 27, 2016

This stuff has been nothing short of lifesaving. I used to get terrible anxiety and mood swings. Turns out that this helps my body break down that bad oestrogen was causing all the trouble. Plus my skin is better. Im 27 caucasian female. Cant recommend it enough. Ive tried everything from antidepressants to the pill to vitex to TCM and this has been 100% the thing that helped me. It may give a slight headache for the first few days, apart from that, I have experienced no side effects.

Dim Rating

Posted by Reviewer2741966 on Nov 07, 2011

Works great, working with my doctor blood tests show Dim does whats it is supposed to do.

55 yr old male.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Nov 28, 2011

Seems to help with hair loss.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer1062047 on May 18, 2009

I was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer last year. I'm taking an aromatase inhibitor, and the DIM as well. Not a lot of studies out there, but what there is enough to convince me to continue. So far, so good...my last ct scan (I get every 3 months) was ok... no mets.

Appears to help

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Sep 19, 2009

Appears to help with my Estrogen Imbalance

Source Naturals DIM- good deal

Posted by Reviewer2593543 on Jul 14, 2008

iHerb has one of the best prices online for this product. It is at a higher concentration than most, and thus more value. Thumbs up.

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer1653384 on Mar 03, 2009

I couldn't use this product since it made me too agitated.

This stuff is awesome!

Posted by JHBrowne on Apr 09, 2009

I was having hot flashes all day long and all night long. It was miserable. One minute hot the next cold. From the very first day I started taking DIM my hot flashes have gone away. I feel better too. This is a great product. I would recommend to anyone suffering from menopausal symptoms.

Great transaction

Posted by Reviewer2503410 on Nov 23, 2009

Iherb is simply the best.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Apr 23, 2010

I use the DIM to keep my "bad" estrogens in check. Good price. I eat a lot of cruciferous veggies, and this product gives me an extra boost.